Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

ok so I've been on the regime for one week and I havnt really seen alot of improvement, except that my skin is much less oily. Oh and also, my pimples seem to come to a head and dry out quicker, so I guess that is improvement. But I have prom in one week, and I'm scared i will breakout real bad. On the "what to expect" page, it says you might break out around 2 weeks. did anyone experience that?

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but it's not very likely that the regimen will clear your skin one week. It can take several weeks or even months for the regimen to start clearing your skin consistantly.

it can clear u up, depending on the severity, can u describe your acne, please?

u might become clear as initially i became very clear in 2weeks so tat might fit in right.

but u might then breakout after an ul prob think of quitting the regimen but dont

if u hold on ul be fine

dont fret, even if you have an initial break out its not gonna look as bad as if you went using the regimen.you gotta duke it out if you feal like your face looks like shit dont go...its no big deal say you feal like shit or somethin i use to do it all the time lol.or just dont take any pictures...did that too lol

i have mild/moderate very stubborn acne. ive had it for 7 years, and nothing has kept me clear for longer than 6 months

continue with the regimen an u shud improve within 3months max

by then u shud be literally looking at ur skin and goin

"wow im so clear"

:D an u WIL get there aslong as u keep a simple regimen and dont mess around with loads of diff products

jus do the regimen as close to as it says as u can

an ul be clear soon !

i promise

Try not to worry to much about it and don't let it get in the way of your night, I didn't really get an initial breakout until about week 3 and then it was only very small. Also some people do find that they clear vey quickly at the begining of the regimen so you could even be clear for your prom if your lucky! And theres always make-up! :)