Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dotted-darla

IF YOUR PIMPLES ARE ON THE LOWER HALF OF YOUR FACE IT'S HORMONAL

personally I think this topic is ridiculous. People get pimples in different area's of their face, just because it's on your chin instead of your forehead it does not mean it's hormonal. Keep in mind everyone that people just share their opinions and you shouldn't believe everything everyone says.

I always thought one got acne on the lower half of their face because its the area thats always in contact with the bed sheets when you sleep.

I always thought one got acne on the lower half of their face because its the area thats always in contact with the bed sheets when you sleep.

love the avatar :lol:

anyway, i also thought that lower acne was caused by bedsheets and by putting your hands and/or phone on this area. i've also heard the horomone thing too...and that acne migrates down your face as you get older. this seems to hold true for me recently, but it's hard to say. it seems that a lot of women in their 20s, 30s and up get acne around their mouth and chin...this may have something to do w/ horomones. by then, were done with teenager-dom. arent our horomones supposed to be CALMING down at that point in our lives (pregnancy aside)?? :evil:

mod, please close this topic, it's absolutely pointless. How in the world could acne be hormonal just because it appears in a different part of your face.

I heard this also, that if acne is concentrated on the lower half of your face, it's hormonal. I spoke to my derm about this too and she confirmed it. I get a bad breakout everymonth because of my hormonal acne... My upper half of face is just about clear.

mod, please close this topic, it's absolutely pointless. How in the world could acne be hormonal just because it appears in a different part of your face.

Guest Grow_To_Overthrow

Please don't type in capitals, it's annoying.

You're annoying, please don't type at all.

no

Even though you offer compelling evidence, i still question your input.

"While hormonally influenced acne typically begins around age 20–25, it can strike teens and mature women as well, and is most persistent in women over the age of 30. These patients usually experience lesions on the lower face, especially the chin and the jaw line. While some may have breakouts on the chest and back, most have blemishes exclusively on the face. Hormonally-influenced acne is usually moderate and limited to inflammatory papules and small inflammatory nodules and occasional comedones." - Acne.com

Maybe you should read before you pull the old, 'mods need to close this topic' line. Did you feel important saying that though?! I bet you did!!

If you get in on your penis does that make it mental?

No, but being an ignorant fool makes you look stupid.

You have posted messages to this website more than 3000 times, you're a loser with no life.

or he could be someone trying to help out others, dr steroid

maybe i am, maybe im not, and maybe im not human and maybe im ur dad, or maybe im behind u, u can keep writing crap and it still wont get u anywhere, contrary to your beliefs.

Guest Grow_To_Overthrow

You have posted messages to this website more than 3000 times, you're a loser with no life.

Note the fact that i hadn't been on this site for about a month before yesterday. This is actually the funniest post i've seen you put up, you're calling me a loser simply because you couldn't think of anything else to say. :lol: It reminds me of some school-yard bully. Are you insecure Dr.Spankutane?

Grow_To_Overthrow, you arguing on the internet is like running in the special olympics. Even if you win, you are still retarded.

[attachmentid=4522]

post-34715-1147172301_thumb.jpg

post-34715-1147172301_thumb.jpg

Let's say it's hormonal (all acne is hormonal anyway, no?).

What does that mean for me? Should it go away after some years or what?

Guest tired of this shish

hmm...makes me wonder whether I should get off the Doxy. HELL!! I just paid for a Goddamned new prescription!!!!!!!!! GOSH....what a jackass!!!!!!!!!!!!