Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
thejuicer

When's the optimal time to do the regimen?

I've read the Regimen and it told me to do it twice a day; once in the morning and once in the evening. I have a very weird sleeping schedule so I'll wake up at 7Am, other days at 11AM. When's the best time that worked for you people? Is there like a magic number of how long to wait between sessions?

I also use 3/4ths of a finger for my lower face (eye level to the chin) and the remaining 1/4 for my forehead/temples (eye level to forehead). Should I be focusing on smaller areas, or is that fine? What have been your experiences?

Ideally, you'd do the regimen twelve hours apart every day, so that the BP isn't on for a short time then long time then short time. The rule isn't set in stone, but it's a good guideline.

12hours apart so id find somethin that works best for u

if u want to do it before bed, then find a time u can do it around that number hour in the morning

altho it doesnt matter a few hours diff

I wash my face in morning before work at the office at around 6am

but dont do the evening one til sometimes 10pm

an im clear :dance:

I think the best thing would be to try and do them 12 hours apart, but it dosen't really matter if your out by a few hours so try not to worry over it too much :)

yep, I agree with what everyone else has already said.

Ideally 12 hours apart, but that isn't always realistic. We have lives to lead ya know!?! So, just do it in the morning, and again in the evening. The important thing is to do it twice daily, to get your skin 24hr. acne fighting control.

good luck!

12 Hours apart is ideal.

I do mine at 5am, then arond 9pm.. so that's about 16 hours.. =/ oh well.

dont worry if u end up having a gap inbetween wen u do ur regimen.

it really doesnt make that much difference

but makesure u do it twice a day and i stress GENTLY aswel

once i became gentler with my skin, i started to clear up

it is DEFINATELY a key factor

Gently as in how?

The way I would do it is I'll use a whole finger for eyes-down and half a finger for eyes-up. With this much, the first minute or so the BP glides on. It then becomes thinner and I guess I push it in a little more; not hard, but definitely with a little more pressure. I also do this for moisturizer, maybe a finger and a half. The BP session would last maybe 4 minutes, and the moisturizer for about 2-3.

Should I constantly be "gliding"? I feel like I'll be there forever if I did that.

Use small amounts of it in a certain area, you can split your face up into5 area's.

Nose

Chin

Forehead

Left Cheek

Right Cheek

Start in one area of your choice with a small amount of BP and apply it to that area gently for up to 30 seconds and then move onto the next area.

Works for me

Use small amounts of it in a certain area, you can split your face up into5 area's.

Nose

Chin

Forehead

Left Cheek

Right Cheek

Start in one area of your choice with a small amount of BP and apply it to that area gently for up to 30 seconds and then move onto the next area.

Works for me

morning paul!

an ye sounds like good advice man,

i only apply to my chin so i only got 1area but i wud defo do it as paul suggested if i applied to my whole face!