Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Damn, I am fed up with all these assholes. People are only around to make life miserable. I always try to go by the Golden Rule "Treat others as you'd like to be treated." But I've had enough of this shit. I am treating people how they treat me: like freakin garbage. Every day is more miserable than the last.

Just be really careful about who you let in your life. I'll be friends with anyone, but it takes a lot for me to let them affect me in any way. I guess when you get burned so much, you have no choice.

u know the problem is... the world is filled with assholes lol... but the thing is being too nice is bad but being an

asshole is also bad... wt u need to do is find the balance between the two, like know when to snap back and

when not to (i don't know this yet either lol) cuz if ur too nice peeps just walk all over ya

karma dude, wot goes around comes around, they'll get theirs eventually. Probably while ur a millionnaire and living in a luxury mansion in hawai with monkey butlers and wotnot,lol.

Damn, I am fed up with all these assholes. People are only around to make life miserable. I always try to go by the Golden Rule "Treat others as you'd like to be treated." But I've had enough of this shit. I am treating people how they treat me: like freakin garbage. Every day is more miserable than the last.

Sorry to hear that man, some people are just twats, i try to beleive in karma and what goes around comes around; but it does little to justify how some people can just be arseholes and seemingly have everything they want, there may be some retribution in the next life, but its not as if i'll be able to witness it for myself

karma dude, wot goes around comes around, they'll get theirs eventually. Probably while ur a millionnaire and living in a luxury mansion in hawai with monkey butlers and wotnot,lol.

LOL, good reply.

and yeah what she said

Karma, its a bitch.

just think of the miserable ppl as a test..if u can look at the big picture and analyze why and kill them with kindness u might actually turn out a better person then u imagined..your letting them win by their negativity thats bringing u down to their ways...dont let them..coz i garantee, there's always 1 nice guy around..continue to be the nice guy that u are and eventually u will attract the same type of ppl your way..coz by then u would have stopped giving these miserable ppl even a second thought of your precious time.

just remember, its not your problem..

kill them with kindness but some people are very mean that they treat you like your fucking stupid just try to relax and ignore this kind of people try to control yourself when someone is teasing at you. if you cant take it anymore buy a punching bag then punch on it with your anger

Treat People well, but don't let people walk over you or you'll be treated even worse.

In other words ya gotta have soem boundaries otherwise people are just gonna take you for a ride, i'ms ure you knwow hat boundaries are but incase you don't say someone wnts to borrow a book for 2 seconds think "hmm do i need this book for my exams??" if yes you should say no as they are liekly to misplace it or say "yes of course but only for 2 minutes and bring it back straight after."

Just ignore them and keep building your own way.

Finally a realistic reply :rolleyes:

Karma is BS! There's millions of people who never do any good and get away without paying the price.

I think if you believe it, it will happen to you, i.e. you think everything bad u do will come back to hunt you, well, it will cuz you're setting yourself up for it.

Anyway, what doesn't kill you makes you stronger so keep your eyes on the prize and to hell with everyone else. Life's too short to let people get to you and ruin it.

i act like a jerk only when people irritate me or have a go at me, i try not to, but im good at scaring people off, probably explains why most girls i know hate me.

Im an asshole, all the time, but a nice asshole, so people want to be my friend. But if someone really bothers me, I just tell them exactly what I think about them. : - )

Just ignore them and keep building your own way.

:clap:

don't worry Timbo, you got me ! :angel: lol