Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Chziime

Accutane memory loss?

I feel like I forget things easier now. I'm on my last month of accutane. I heard that accutane decreases metabolism in the hippocampus and the frontal part of the brain. Would this go away once I'm done?

Guest tired of this shish

It's all metabolic man. Anything can happen with a foreign element in your body depending on the person. Doesn't necesarily happen to many, but the possibilities are there. I've heard of it tho. I forget things too lately but I wouldn't attribute that to tane immediately...most likely it's the stress I'm under.

ACCUTANE DECREASES METABOLISM? Ive gained like 5-10 pounds while on it. I used to eat real healthy though and then just decided to screw it im sure that has a big part in the weight gain :shifty: Still only 170 lbs though and im 6'2 so its well spread out.

oh man am i pleased to see this thread

my memory is absolutely RIDICULOUS now. my short term memory is the worst it has ever been and all my friends and family keep commenting on it

i'm almost in my last month of accutane and seriously i've NO doubts that accutane has given me memory trouble

Guest Johnny Drama

Sorry i forgot what i was going to say, and what are we talking about again? :wacko:

My short memory seems a bit weaker. And i think it's because of tiredness, which is thanks to tane.

Anyway, I've been playing a lot of logic games recently to train my brains :)