Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I bought the DOVE Gentle Exfoliating daily facial cleanser last night to see if it worked for what it says...gentle exfoliation right? that shit gave me like 50 god damn micro zits...little tiny red marks all over my forhead and nose.I'm so pissed.its just like paying to make your face look like shit over night.SO GAY.i'm gonna blow up the dove factory for selling me their bullshit.

Sorry to laugh, but that post was kinda funny :P

Sorry to hear you've had a breakout though, are you sure it was the dove?

I have switched back to pears soap, I didn't like the dove as much.

Hope it clears soon.

hmmm that really stinks... im is it just a regular cleanser or does it have SA in it ?? I just ask this cuz im

surprised that a cleanser would do that

Sorry to laugh, but that post was kinda funny :P

Sorry to hear you've had a breakout though, are you sure it was the dove?

I have switched back to pears soap, I didn't like the dove as much.

Hope it clears soon.

yea i know i just thought'd i share that with everybody in case they ever want to think about buyin that garbage lol im definitly sure it was the dove.gave me tiny little red maks kinda like zits..i think they are but they are tiny and i'm sure will go away pretty quick but thats hella gay lol

hmmm that really stinks... im is it just a regular cleanser or does it have SA in it ?? I just ask this cuz im

surprised that a cleanser would do that

nah theres no sa in it.i guess cleansers arnt for me, i've had trouble with others also i just htought i'd give this one a try.god hates me lol nah i think it is the micro beades that irritate my skin..sucks but wte i'll live.just had to let it out lol

lol, that sucks- maybe the exfoilating was just too harsh for your skin :)

yea bloody hell nothin works for me, i think my expectations are too high lol

u gotta be patient

if a product isnt breaking u out

then its working

ur starting to sound like welshboy lol

if a product hasnt cleared his skin up within 5hours he changes it (or so it seems hehe)

find products that aint causing breakouts

an then stick with it

day in day out

an within 3months or so ul clear up like a dream

(check my new pic in my gallery for 3month update) for proof

I bought the DOVE Gentle Exfoliating daily facial cleanser last night to see if it worked for what it says...gentle exfoliation right? that shit gave me like 50 god damn micro zits...little tiny red marks all over my forhead and nose.I'm so pissed.its just like paying to make your face look like shit over night.SO GAY.i'm gonna blow up the dove factory for selling me their bullshit.

I'm so sorry that happened, but that is what I have been telling people all along. Scrubby cleansers are awful! They always cause me to break out, it took me YEARS to realize this, because so many products that are geared toward acne prone skin are scrubby, but truly, I hate microbeads, scrubby particles, etc.

Go back to a gentle cleanser and the basic Regimen, hopefully the breakout will clear soon.

I'm so sorry that happened, but that is what I have been telling people all along. Scrubby cleansers are awful! They always cause me to break out, it took me YEARS to realize this, because so many products that are geared toward acne prone skin are scrubby, but truly, I hate microbeads, scrubby particles, etc.

Go back to a gentle cleanser and the basic Regimen, hopefully the breakout will clear soon.

[/quote

yea i thought it would hlep exfoliate without irraitaing me..guess not lol

u gotta be patient

if a product isnt breaking u out

then its working

ur starting to sound like welshboy lol

if a product hasnt cleared his skin up within 5hours he changes it (or so it seems hehe)

find products that aint causing breakouts

an then stick with it

day in day out

an within 3months or so ul clear up like a dream

(check my new pic in my gallery for 3month update) for proof

nah i'm clear like i dont have acne i just have clogged pores so i was gonan try an exfoliator...just didn't work out for me...i could tell it caused irriation over one day