Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Marrakech

My theory on acne

I bet that if you put me in pollution-free, chemical-free sunny place with fresh air, where I eat 3 healthy cooked meals a day, made with organic ingredients, drink fresh water and get enough sleep, don't stress out too much, and regularly exercise and bathe in a river my acne will be gone... :D

Now, where's this place... heaven?

I bet that if you put me in pollution-free, chemical-free sunny place with fresh air, where I eat 3 healthy cooked meals a day, made with organic ingredients, drink fresh water and get enough sleep, don't stress out too much, and regularly exercise and bathe in a river my acne will be gone... :D

Ah my dream place! If you find it here on Earth let me know!

Haha, I actually scheme about ways I can live most of my life in a place like that. In my world, I don't have to face anyone either....except maybe my boyfriend and my dog. The closest you could get is to be a subsistence farmer. That's my plan.

Short-term option - fire lookout.