Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
koala

My girlfriend reject me cause of acne?

Well first of all im not english so i ll try to explain my problem the best i can.

I ve been with her 3 months or so, since the start i ve had mild acne but now my acne is getting worse.

The first 2 months she was crazy in love with me, telling me i was perfect etc... but a few days ago she told she was feeling strange because of me(dunno how to explain it very well) Basicly i noticed she was a bit sad etc. I asked her and she told me she saw thinks of me she doesnt like (somethink like that) it asked her if it was sudenly or if she has been seeing thinks she doesnt like for a long time; she told me it has started this day or 2 days before..

Well after we talked we decided to continue together and she told me maybe it was just her.. then we ended having a good night of sex.

Well NOW i think she is feeling like this because my acne is getting worse, i HATE that because i love her and i understand a pretty girl cant be with a boy with acne.. but i feel depressed, i cant study, go out, etc..

Im planing on talking with her about this, and ask if she is feeling like that because of my acne..

Btw, im visiting the derm in 2 weeks to take roacutan (i ve mild to moderate acne but persistant vs antibiotics/bp)

I REALLY need support, i think this is the worst day of my life probably.

my msn is [email protected], feel free to add me and we can share some photos etc.

THANKS ALL, need advice!

Honesty is sooo important. Maybe you should just be upfront and ask her if she has a problem with your acne. It sounds like she would have noticed it by now anyway. If she does have a problem, find someone who is worth the time of day and will love you regardless.

eh i think acne could be the problem... if it has gotten worse she may not really like it, i cant really blame

anyone for not liking acne cuz who the hell does but it isn't true love if she doesn't want to be with u just

because of ur acne

Well first of all im not english so i ll try to explain my problem the best i can.

I ve been with her 3 months or so, since the start i ve had mild acne but now my acne is getting worse.

The first 2 months she was crazy in love with me, telling me i was perfect etc... but a few days ago she told she was feeling strange because of me(dunno how to explain it very well) Basicly i noticed she was a bit sad etc. I asked her and she told me she saw thinks of me she doesnt like (somethink like that) it asked her if it was sudenly or if she has been seeing thinks she doesnt like for a long time; she told me it has started this day or 2 days before..

Well after we talked we decided to continue together and she told me maybe it was just her.. then we ended having a good night of sex.

Well NOW i think she is feeling like this because my acne is getting worse, i HATE that because i love her and i understand a pretty girl cant be with a boy with acne.. but i feel depressed, i cant study, go out, etc..

Im planing on talking with her about this, and ask if she is feeling like that because of my acne..

Btw, im visiting the derm in 2 weeks to take roacutan (i ve mild to moderate acne but persistant vs antibiotics/bp)

I REALLY need support, i think this is the worst day of my life probably.

my msn is [email protected], feel free to add me and we can share some photos etc.

THANKS ALL, need advice!

Sorry to hear this dude, if your going on Tane in a few weeks then by christmas you'll hopefully have clear skin, and if your still with her, you can see if her attitude changes. It sounds like she is into if she's been telling you you're perfect, but people change as relationships go on, maybe she's just losing interest in being in a relationship, it might not be anything to do with you or your skin. She's pretty shallow if it is, and you deserve better