Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

well i play baseball and football so its impossible for me to stay out of the sun while on accutane. summer is also coming up so im wondering how u guys keep the sunburns at bay.

i use cetaphil in the morning, then benzaclin which has 5% bp, then eucerin, then i put on sunblock. the thing is that it burns when i put on the sunscreen. and also by the time i get to 6th period which is p.e for me i am really dry and i start to get really red. what has worked best for u guys that play sports and are on accutane? i just hate it that my face gets so red and cracks so much. =/ any help would be appreciated

hmm ok thanks, but i think its gonna be hard to apply sunblock throughout practice, also yesterday i was filming for a spanish project and i looked as red as a cherry :wall:

anyone else?

DONT USE BP. Especially not all over ur face. Unless its just spot treating on certain pimples DO NOT USE IT. I spot treated until the end of month 1 b/c it would just make my face way to dry.