Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
bedrock

New body acne lotion...

Hey guys and gals, I've had back acne and shoulder acne for a very long time. I've tried everything, and somethings made it worse. Anyway, I stopped using all cleansers and toners and now most of my acne has stopped. Since I know over research that my acne is hormone related, I've been able to cut down on some things to help improve body acne. Anyway, summer is coming up, and unlike the rest of the summers, I want to go to the beach without worrying. I found this lotion on the web, and it may work very well. It contains salicylic acid, which I use on my face everyday. It really helps exfoliate the skin, and gets deep into the pores to kill the bacteria. It's pretty cheap, so I will let you all know how it goes. Anybody with body acne may want to try this. It's a lotion that you just apply after the shower. Really simple. Now, if I could only reach those hard to get places on my back...

http://www.acne-lotion.com/main.html

looks interesting..

"in addition to salicylic acid, BB&B Acne Lotionâ„¢ also contains Boric Acid, Benzoic Acid, Menthol, Eucalyptol and Thymol"

let me know how it goes for you

Well, I've only been using this product for 4 days now, and I am really happy. I've had back and shoulder acne for many years. At the end of the day, my skin is usually oily, but after using this once a day, my skin is pretty smooth all day. It makes my skin feel smooth and looks great. Hopefully in 1 month, my acne will come to a hault on my back. It may be too early to tell, but I like what I see. I've also been using salicylic acid moisturizer 2 times a day on my face, and after 3 months I have only a pimple every 2-3 weeks. It's also made my skin look way better. Salicylic acid really does help. If you have some extra cash and want to rid your body acne, then you really need to try this stuff. I'm totally satisifed!

Well, after using this stuff once a day, after only a week of using it, I'm love what I see. It's not making me break out more, which is good. When applied to the skin, it drys very quickly without overdrying my skin. My back and shoulders have almost no active acne. I just have some red marks that will fade away after time. I hate putting stuff on my back and shoulders though. It is a pain in the butt. I highly recommend this stuff for anyone with mild, oily skin acne. This stuff really does work! It's liquid salicylic acid, which gets deep into your pores and prevents new acne from forming. I will continue to use it and update you all if something new happens.

sounds good...but im using a cleanser with SA in it for a few weeks now and im still getting new spots...what would be the difference with this one i ask myself?

Well, probably not much of a difference. I'm still getting a few big pimples on my back, so I know that this stuff I'm using won't wipe 100% of my acne. I wish it would though. I always hear people say that body acne is hormone related. I notice that when I have sex often or masterbate that I tend to break out. My face is 99% clear though. I'm wondering if there is a connection.

mmm havin sex and masturbation..2 things i do regular these days!!i dunno man..bein honest ive never gone long enough to see whether not masturbating has any effect on my bacne!!as far as hormones maybe it is..but at the end of the day whatever the cause of acne is..the root cause is genetic,defective genes etc.stemming from this root cause would be hormones or whatever causing the process of inperfect shedding of skin cells etc etc..their wont be any cure until the geneticists strike gold and begin to master dna leading to gene therapy..until then its treat the symptoms which by the way will get better with time methinks..

Well, it's been hard, but I have cut down on polishing the bishop. I am trying to go a whole month without doing it to see if it has any impact on my acne. I do notice less breakouts though.

wow...good luck with that!i wudnt mind tryin that experiment but my girlfriend wud not b too keen on no nookie for a month!!!

Well, I am still using this lotion, and I am still pretty impressed. I still get a few medium size pimples every few weeks, but for the most part my chest and back has cleared up about 90%. I still have all these red marks, which I don't think many of them are scars. I have been using this stuff for around 2 weeks, and it will last about another week. I actually ordered another one. I think I will just use it every 2-3 days when I get it under control. If the results are the same, then maybe just once a week. It will then last a lot longer. Like I said before, anyone who wants to try something new, this is it.