Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Argh quick I need help guys. I've just found out I have a date tomorrow, with a girl I realyl like, we're sorta together but I'm not sure, :wub: . Anyway, I can't get out of it because I'm not gonna see her for 3 weeks, and I havent seen her for 4, and my face is a mess! My nose is all red and swollen from a cyst on the side and all of my spots around my mouth are all red and angry :( Any advice on a quick fix to get it down less red over night? I have differin, clearasil ultra wash&cream, and thats about it :( Any quick fixes ppl have in mind?

Thanks *gets out paper bag ready for tomorrow* :ninja:

you can try icing those red one's. After washing, very gently run an ice cube over the inflamed pimples. Leave them alone and let your face dry, then very gently put some BP on them ( you have Clearasil, you can use that). But do not squeeze or pick or do anything else to them. Do that a.m. and p.m. Typically for me, that calms things down within a day or so.

Good luck and enjoy the date!

Ok well todays the day- I used the ice cube idea, thanks brandy, and it seemed to work- everything is considerably less angry and inflamed :D Fingers crossed it lasts...

ah I had a similar problem a few weeks ago. A massive pimple out of no where appears under my eye. I wasn't as lucky as you though cause it's still here...lot smaller though.