Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
AngelFX_Inc

I really am upset

:( yesterday I was doing fine my face was pretty clear...but now I look really bad..like I broke out broke out majorly overnight..I don't want to leave the house...I been crying for a few hours..help me please!

I don't really know what is up with my skin..one day it is fine..the next I look horrible..and then the next I look great..I feel like someone has control over my skin...and like to play with my emotions....

I know it sounds hard, but you gotta ignore your skin! If you let it get you down you will become more and more introverted and eventually you just wont go out. That's not what you want! Honestly, just go out, have fun, and ignore how you look- not only will you feel great, it will probably get better sooner than you think. The longer you stay at home, looking at your skin, poking and prodding it, the worse you will feel, and maybe the worse it will get. Live life the full! I know, I've been at home for the last two days feeling generally crap, but I'm going to the cinema tomorrow with friends and I'm not going to let my skin get me down!! :D

try not to worry about it. its really hard i know i was depressed for a while and hardly went out for about 2 years, when i thought they were bad i just wouldn't go out at all. but you realise after a while they dont matter no one will think any less of you for having them its not your fault and if they do they are not worth bothering with. I know what you mean about it playing with your emotions as well mine always used to get worse when i wanted to go out and do stuff as well and give me good days and then bad days.

Guest tvirus_outbreak

Yeah, my skin is like that too. One day it's fine, the next day it's bad. I try to enjoy the moment. I look in the mirror and think "It's clear! I'm so happy!" And if I go out I can stand up tall instead of slouching over. Even if your skin is bad, don't let it get you down. It will get better and you won't have acne forever. I'm sure that you'll find something that works for you soon.