Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mman

ACNE.ORG in big letters at the top of every page...

Well, I want to say that I love the site...it's a nice place to vent and express myself to people that feel the same way, as well as hear about treatment options.

One thing though...when I am on the computer and other people are around me(which is most of the time), I feel kind of embarassed that I am on a site about acne. People look at me as if I am wierd, and every new page I click on has Acne.org in big letters at the top. I understand that it is the name of the site and whatnot, but I think that it would be nice if it weren't big enough to see from 20 feet away. Surely I'm not the only one who feels this way???

Agreed! I always scroll down really click so no one sees the image, or I keep an extra page open to skip back and forth so no one sees the image.

ah, thanks Gentle Rain-- you rock (:

LOL I thought I was the only one! alt-tab is the best invention of all time for this purpose. i'm going to take that no logo suggestion now!

the blue and sliver option is cool too!!

Agreed! I always scroll down really click so no one sees the image, or I keep an extra page open to skip back and forth so no one sees the image.

ah, thanks Gentle Rain-- you rock (:

Fionaaa! I thought you left! I'm glad to see you back :)

Guest tired of this shish

BWAHAHAHA!! HOLY MOTHER OF>>>>>

I thought I was going insane too!! SHISH!! I go to an internet coffee shop because I have no connection at home. You know how many overly stimulized caffeine weirdo's there are skimming over what websites your going into!!??

No logo option??!! This site ROCKS!!

wow. i've felt the same way!!! had no idea about the no logo thing. that's awesome! thanks for the tip :D

:lol: ROFL

Gentle-Rain thanks!

I never open this site when im not at home.. :D, but now i will

;)

you can modify your hosts file and change it to TopSecretForum.com or whatevre you want :D

Guest tired of this shish

You know what would hit the spot for this site, especially for those who are constantly using the net in public like me and get paranoid...if only we could custom change the skin color and layout. I'm always thinking some doofus is gonna come up behind me and say..."hey, your at Acne.org...man, ever get a load of the zits 'em kids be having at that site?"

All because there are only 2 colors and layouts and they'll recognize them both...!

Hi!!

You can get rid of that :D

Goto the very bottom , left hand side of the screen you'll see a drop down box that says acne.org default skin...drop down that box and choose the no logo selection :dance:

THANKS

but you can still see the address in the address bar...

Solution to this problem too:

You can use Full Screen option of your browser

HTH

Solution to this problem too:

You can use Full Screen option of your browser

HTH

F11 key to browse in full screen for Internet Explorer users.

You know what would hit the spot for this site, especially for those who are constantly using the net in public like me and get paranoid...if only we could custom change the skin color and layout. I'm always thinking some doofus is gonna come up behind me and say..."hey, your at Acne.org...man, ever get a load of the zits 'em kids be having at that site?"

All because there are only 2 colors and layouts and they'll recognize them both...!

OMG hilarious. I am sure that would never happen, but I've actually thought of that. If they recognize it, then they've been here too.

i used to be like this, now it feels so much better to just not give a shit what anyone thinks..ppl can think whatever they want basically..

Hi!!

You can get rid of that :D

Goto the very bottom , left hand side of the screen you'll see a drop down box that says acne.org default skin...drop down that box and choose the no logo selection :dance:

THANKS!!!!!!!! :clap:

I am going to use this at work.... I didn't care tooooo much, but I'll still change it anyway!

OH MY GOSH! I agree. I hide my computer screen if someone walks by!!!! PLEASE TAKE IT DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Read the whole thread..there's an option to remove it.

And you are on acne.org anyway..

yeah there is an easy option to remove the ACNE.ORG heading.

It is posted quite a few times in this thread.

Do it - and your problems are solved.

OH MY GOSH! I agree. I hide my computer screen if someone walks by!!!! PLEASE TAKE IT DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

at the VERY bottom of page there is a tab

click it and select "no logo"

then its gone