Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hi!

Still a bit new but I've been looking around for a while. Anyways, I have a question. About two weeks ago I went to the dcotor about my spots and she perscribed me Zineryt with Erythromycin and Zinc Acetate in. I used it for about a week and was fine and my spots were getting better, however I got a cold. Which was normal because everybody gets colds right. But then it went away for about five days and my spots were still fine nothing nasty. Then suddenly last Thursday I got another cold, which I still have :( I may be being a bit nitpicky or something but I read an article on the internet today about Erythromycin and colds being linked. Anyway, anybody else have this problem? Could just be me, but I'm already sick of being ill :angel:

If you want ask and I'll post the article.

i used zineryt. i felt fine while on this. anyway, using topicals dont affect your overall health in great way. probably in this article they were reffering to oral erythromycin.