Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Ok, anyone tried this quinoderm stuff? It's meant to be better than normal BP because it's combined with an antibacterial which supposedly helps in a two-pronged attack sorta way. I want normal replies to this post, not a load of people telling me the clear skin regimen rocks, and I should buy dan's bp stuff. I live in the UK and don't really have time/money to order in stuff from the us, and definitely dont have time getting ready for school in the morning for a big regimen-type thing. I just need to know if anyone has used Quinoderm, and if it helped them.

p.s anyone got any idea if using BP in the morning and Differin at night would be ok?

to say something about quinoderm, it is the best cream based bp product in the UK in size of bottle, ease of use and price..oxy on the spot cannot even compare to quinoderm...so if your dead set on getting a cream quinoderm is the way to go.

but i have to say bp gel is 10 times better then quinoderm and im glad i switched, just try the bp gel once and i assure u, u wont be dissapointed.

I think I will probably go with the Quinoderm, if I can find it. I'd love to get Dan's gel, but I don't think they take my card, visa electron. I'll try though...for now I just need something I can walk into a shop and pick up though, I don't know if I have enough of what I've got atm to last 14 days!

o and i notice u reading this spirix, if u read my big long winded arguement i just typed out how about u should get bp gel, im sorry :P

i didnt read ur first post properly how about u dont want to keep hearing about how u should switch to bp gel, so i edited my first reply down.

I think I will probably go with the Quinoderm, if I can find it. I'd love to get Dan's gel, but I don't think they take my card, visa electron. I'll try though...for now I just need something I can walk into a shop and pick up though, I don't know if I have enough of what I've got atm to last 14 days!

Hmmm I guess I will have to look into it...fingers crossed I can get some. I just don't want to end up like my mate, he got an ipod imported from the US, thought he was really clever saving 20 quid on it, but had to pay 50 extra tax to have it brought into the country! :|

im in the uk and i use quinoderm. i get it off the net. i have used oxy before but switched to quinoderm. i prefer this, but i only use it at night because it makes me sweat in the day. i may try the gel at some point.

tim

im in the uk and i use quinoderm. i get it off the net. i have used oxy before but switched to quinoderm. i prefer this, but i only use it at night because it makes me sweat in the day. i may try the gel at some point.

tim

why get it off net? u can get it in any boots,super drug and most chemists o.o

Panoxyl is a BP gel available in the UK for under £3 and available at all pharmacies.

yeh it does smell bad

it smells ok when first applied, i dunno why but it does smell bad after a while tho.... my room stinks of it.

tim