Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Ive read olive oil is an excellent moisturizer and anti-inflammatory substance, but since it has the word oil in it, im cautious, i dont want to put it on my face and get a sudden break out due to blocking pores, but apparently some people with acne have used it, and it has proved effective, but its not really a curer, rather a moisturizer.

i'd get an oil free one because anything will oil in it makes your face hella shinny because of the oiil..alot of the oil free ones do too so yo ujust gotta look around and test them on your hand.whatever it looks liek on your hand it will look like on your face.anything with oil in it will put oil in your pores..where they dont need it...so you dont want that.and people with acne that have used it..still have acne..so i wouldn't take advice or tips unless they are clear or clearing up lol no offense its just common sence

DO NOT PUT OLIVE OIL ON UR FACE. OMG in the acne word thats like the equivalent to committing suicide. Olive oil will DEFINITELY clog ur pores, not to mention make ur face look weird.

Olive oil is definitely good for you, but I don't know how good it is to put straight on your skin.

I've tried it a few times....It did a good job of removing my makeup and water-proof sunscreen, but it was really greasy and messy.

I haven't left it on my skin long enough to see anything good (or bad) happen, but I remember reading somewhere that Amanda Bines uses it as a moisturizer.

In my opinion, I prefer jojoba oil over olive oil.

DO NOT PUT OLIVE OIL ON UR FACE. OMG in the acne word thats like the equivalent to committing suicide. Olive oil will DEFINITELY clog ur pores, not to mention make ur face look weird.

Olive oil isn't comedogenic, so you're a little off base there.

I think jojoba oil is just a better bet overall though; I use it and it's great stuff.