Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
$@M!

Nothing seems to work

I have tried so many products in my life and for some reason it works great at first,but then my skin becomes ammune to it and erupts with pimples......I went to a lady in Famous Barr to look at their Clinique product and she said their might be something I'm allergic to........but if I'm allergic.....I wouldn't have pimples or cysts on my face......Right??

I'm a NINJA :ninja:

Hmm.. I doubt it. Chances are it's just another reason they're giving you to get your money.

If you want to try, go and buy a non-drowsy antihistamine (they get rid of allergies). Take it for a week or so, and you'll see if it has any effect.

no products will work forever. The only thing that has a chance of getting rid of acne is roaccutane and not even that works for everyone, i have had it and i still get spots. So the only other thing you can do is wait for your body to settle down which will happen when your older (probably eary 20's if you only have teenage spots).