Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

OK i dont know if this falls under acne or pimples or cysts or nodules, (i dont know what the last two are), but these blemishes i have on my face are like red/dark red in colour, and they seem to be there for a while, i know its caused by acne, because it came when the acne came, and though ive never had much acne on my face, each acne that was there seems to have left a reminder with a blemish, i dont why it does that, i know that some people that have acne also dont get blemished and soem that do, get blemishes, the blemisheso nly happen on my cheeks.

does having acne with dry skin cause these blemishes? and what advice can someone with or had blemishes give me?

OK i dont know if this falls under acne or pimples or cysts or nodules, (i dont know what the last two are), but these blemishes i have on my face are like red/dark red in colour, and they seem to be there for a while, i know its caused by acne, because it came when the acne came, and though ive never had much acne on my face, each acne that was there seems to have left a reminder with a blemish, i dont why it does that, i know that some people that have acne also dont get blemished and soem that do, get blemishes, the blemisheso nly happen on my cheeks.

does having acne with dry skin cause these blemishes? and what advice can someone with or had blemishes give me?

a daily vitamine helps your body to heal faster.it helps with everything.i take em everyday.just a recomendation.you have alot to learn on here lol.keep in touch.

well if it is flat and came after acne then it is a pigmentation/red mark that can fade over time but there are

stuff that can make it go away faster... like aha, aloe vera gel and a few others