Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Who else has noticed that overcast days make ur skin look like complete shit. i had to go out and drive somewhere today and I looked in the rearview mirror and I just wanted to commit suicide. i was like omg i need accutane right now.At every redlight I just like leaned down and tried to hide my face from any other drivers who could see it.

It just started makin me crazy making me think that I had like my entire face covered in acne and then I felt my skin and It felt completely smooth. It made all my redmarks look like they huge nasty acne spots but they werent at all. Later then when the sun cameout and took a handmirror out and looked at my skin with the sun shining right on it and it literally looked 100x better, I couldn't believe it, it raised my confidence back up. And I was like i dont need accutan at all I just need to clear up these redspots.

Neways my point being is that i fukin hate overcast days I dont think I'll ever go out ever on any overcast day...

I hear ya. On overcast days, I look way tired and my skin looks all weird and diseased. Really, there's no winning, because with sunny days you have to deal with large shadow potential.

When it's cloudy I don't need to wory about the sun as much, although I could still get slightly burned if I stay out too long.

Who else has noticed that overcast days make ur skin look like complete shit. i had to go out and drive somewhere today and I looked in the rearview mirror and I just wanted to commit suicide. i was like omg i need accutane right now.At every redlight I just like leaned down and tried to hide my face from any other drivers who could see it.

It just started makin me crazy making me think that I had like my entire face covered in acne and then I felt my skin and It felt completely smooth. It made all my redmarks look like they huge nasty acne spots but they werent at all. Later then when the sun cameout and took a handmirror out and looked at my skin with the sun shining right on it and it literally looked 100x better, I couldn't believe it, it raised my confidence back up. And I was like i dont need accutan at all I just need to clear up these redspots.

Neways my point being is that i fukin hate overcast days I dont think I'll ever go out ever on any overcast day...

that mus b because u must b having long or good hair ... so that during the sunny day the face will come in shadow ... so ur acne will look better ... on over cast days the lights r direct on the face ,, so its looks bad

I noticed this morning that in the dark, my skin looks much worse than in brighter light. For some reason the indentations are much more noticeable and everything looks like a big red scar. It was depressing since I had been so happy with how my skin looked until I realized that I have a lot more scarring and red marks than I thought I did.