Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DaveOne

TCA Cross best places to buy?

Just wondering the best place to purchase TCA cross solution. What seller is generally considered to provide consistent solutions that actually produce results? I've heard that some people have ordered this from places only to find the solution was either diluted, or had lost it's potency, etc. Thanks for any tips.

Thanks,

The perfectcomplexion site only offer below 20% TCA from that link. I've heard that this is relatively ineffective if uing the cross method?

I also noticed this site www.mytcapeel.com as I sifted through some of the forums. Anyone had success with products from this place?

Thanks,

The perfectcomplexion site only offer below 20% TCA from that link. I've heard that this is relatively ineffective if uing the cross method?

I also noticed this site www.mytcapeel.com as I sifted through some of the forums. Anyone had success with products from this place?

I have purchased 100% TCA from mytcapeel.com and I can confirm that it is really strong stuff and is not watered down in any way.

I can recommend that seller.

Julie at perfectcomplexions.com sells 100% TCA too. She offers it on ebay...

here is the link- http://cgi.ebay.com/TCA-CROSS-METHOD-KIT-t...1QQcmdZViewItem