Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
wasting_days_away

is this food bad for your skin?

Try not to think about foods as good or bad for your skin in a direct sense, the purpose of focusing on your diet is to improve your overall health, by which acne will be directly affected in the long run.

Of your list though, none of those foods are likely to break you out, most of them have beneficial nutrients and are good components to any sensible diet.

Fighting acne with diet is not about finding a specific diet or treatment, it's about finding a practical diet that provides you with what your body needs.

for me whole wheat bagels, any bread actually, tend to make me break out. also, i was having breakouts when i was eating bananas every day. ive heard they tend to raise your blood sugar quickly, which could lead to spots. i avoid them now, just to be safe.

canned tuna?

mayo?

crab sticks?

whole wheat bagels?

orange juice?

strawberries?

bananas?

sushi?

I stay away from dairy products like Mayo because it used to make my skin go crazy. Also I agree about the bread comment someone posted. All breads seem to aggravate my skin