Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
routhman

This really sucks...:(

Well I usually look at my skin under a dim light because it makes it appear less horrendous...and so, for the last couple days, I've been relatively happy with my skin...But I just looked at it in a bright light, and saw what it really looks like. :cry:

The sucky thing is, I can't do much about it. Sure, I have a bunch of acne, but I can fix that...My red marks/scars, I can't fix...:( Ever since I grew out my hair it fucked up my forehead. :wall: My family thinks I'm over reacting, but when I come here- I can tell that everyone is feeling just about the same way who's got the same problem as me. What the hell have I done to my face?

:(:doubt:

when u sed "what the hell have i done to my face"

stop blaming urself!

its nobodys fault tht they get spots... ur ither lucky or unlucky!

ur dermatologist will help u for sure

just see what he thinks best.. if u feel its ur hair then scrape it back. or cut it maybe?

x

when u sed "what the hell have i done to my face"

stop blaming urself!

its nobodys fault tht they get spots... ur ither lucky or unlucky!

ur dermatologist will help u for sure

just see what he thinks best.. if u feel its ur hair then scrape it back. or cut it maybe?

x

Look..I know that cutting my hair will DRAMATICALLY reduce my acne on my forehead; however, I can't because the scarring and red marks on my forehead are too bad...it's a hell of a cycle. I even like having short hair better, but I can't because of this. :(

how would your hair cause acne? unless its drenched in sebum oil produced from your scalp daily, just wash your hair once a day with shampoo, and try your best not to allow the shampoo to get all over your face

and where can i get this regimen that fmxkid is talking about, how much does it cost?

how would your hair cause acne? unless its drenched in sebum oil produced from your scalp daily, just wash your hair once a day with shampoo, and try your best not to allow the shampoo to get all over your face

and where can i get this regimen that fmxkid is talking about, how much does it cost?

you silly goose! this whole website is based of the regimen lol how'd you find this forum without reading the regimen?? lol

i use a lot of other forums for other things like music and they usually have a lot of information and ideas, so i googled "acne help forums" and this came up

i use a lot of other forums for other things like music and they usually have a lot of information and ideas, so i googled "acne help forums" and this came up

ahhhhhhhhh i see lol read my other post k ;)

Thats the regimen! http://www.acne.org/regimen.html I know what you mean about hair, a few boys I know who used to have long hair had some acne and when loads of them cut off their hair their acne really improved too!

And if you cut your hair now and so stop the active acne this will prevent any further scaring, so maybe its better sooner then later!? :)