Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

i burnt and i peeled and now back to step one the tan just faded the red marks i still have loads of acne left :( gota tan as much 2day 2moro n tues b4 i go home, ill go on regimen wen i go bak and accutane and june if it dont work, i know its got side effects but at least i can blame that if i top myself haha see u guys wen iget bak

Welshboy! Why is this in the diet section?

Anyway, use that sunscreen! And try not to let these setbacks ruin the last few days of your vacation!

DONT BURN URSELF YOU SILLY BOY!

lol ive burnt and ive peeled but thanks to my sister ive discovered the magic of foundation lol so ye av 2wear make up now, spose i can expect a breakout but i av sorta, ah well bak home on tuesday istarted doin regimen today so i missed like a week of no regimen abouts (have used some BP tho) and as for being in wrong section its spanish keyboard so duno wat im doing, ah well overall my skin is better i think lol and the regimen stops white heads for me which is good didnt av single one wen iwas on it just those papule thingys lol now that they had achance to clear wen i go bak on no more whiteheads for me (prays the papules dont make a come bak) see u guys wen iget bak =D