Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
sammy1

stick wiht it

im worried! started using new acne treatment but skin is soo dry!

shud i continue?

igive up so easy but i just want instant results!

x

well, what new treatment? You should def. stick with it. Maybe drop down to every other till your skin gets used to it. You could try a light unscented moisturizer too. i like physicians formula or oil of olay. good luck

most treatments does make your skin dry, remember to use moisturizer, a "non-comodogenic" moisturizer, one by dermalogica is good i reckon, these such moisturizers mean it doesnt block the skins pores, its also oil free, so its highly recommended, cheers

you'll never get instant results so dont kid yourself.the only acne treatment i have ever heard of workin in anyway is this regimen.a mild cleanser a bottle of bp and a bottle of moisturizer is all you can do to treat acne.cleanser cleanses and gets the skin ready for bp...bp kill the bacteria(acne) and mositurizer keeps the skin healthy...(un dry) end of story.be persistant and you will see change.in anything in life.

hey fmxkid, i dont have that csr thing cleanser your talking about, but i use a Deep Clean oil remover or something by Neutrogena, is that good enough? its a cleanser alright and it says it deep cleans pores, and then i use BP 5% and then i moisturize, does that sound ok?

the csr stuff is the bp dan offers lol its not a cleanser homy.its cool.but if anyhting says it removes oil in a cleanser it will dry teh hell outta you forsure.if you are having trouble with dryness you definitly dont want anyhting that gets rid of oil...oil is what keeps the skin hydrated...you dont want anyhting with oil in in but yo udefinitly dont want one that says it gets rid of it in anyway you feal me lol bp will dry you out theres no gettin around it but if you use enough moist. you will keep it moiturized enough.have you just started using bp?i can help out some more just lemme k

nah i started using bp like december of 2005, so not too long ago, but i went on and off it, like i started again 2 weeks ago after 2 months, and im using something called AC Acne wash water based Benzoyl Peroxide 5%, i know it dries the skin, thats ok, i normally have dry skin and it doesnt do much to my skin anyways

nah i started using bp like december of 2005, so not too long ago, but i went on and off it, like i started again 2 weeks ago after 2 months, and im using something called AC Acne wash water based Benzoyl Peroxide 5%, i know it dries the skin, thats ok, i normally have dry skin and it doesnt do much to my skin anyways

ah hey thats a bad idea and i'm sure wont do anything for acne.bp is something that needs to settle into teh skin.you really gotta read the homepage of this website lol lemem lay it down for ya.you need a bp gel that you rub on your face and let sit there through the night and all day.if you have really mild acne probly jsut once a day.but you gotta read everything about all that on hte homepage.if yo uhave acne and want to get rid of it in the best possible way you definitly need dans csr gel which you'll read about.well just read teh regimen and then ask me soem questions but you should do that right now though k.the sooner teh better because it will show you the only way to clear skin.do yo uknow what a pm is?you seem new so i'm asking

If your using BP then stick with it- it makes almost everyone try at the begining! Also as other people have said just use a moisturiser that is oil-free and non condgenmic :)