Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Ritz64

Any Tips on Improving Your Skin in General Around Pores?

Between the folds of my nose and my eyes the skin looks alittle hagrid, so I was wondering what you guys had the best luck with as far improving the skin in general?

well using a gentle cleanser can help keep pores cleared, BP can reduce the oilyness of the skin (but also drys ur skin out a bit), also maybe a moisturizer that absorbs oil can also be used to keep the skin healiter (maybe aha to help renew skin cells faster for a healthier look)

I use Dr Brand's Pore effect. I have been using it for a week and it has reduced the oiliness of my skin considerably, by reducing the size of my pores. But it's expensive, so use it in small quantities.

I use Dr Brand's Pore effect. I have been using it for a week and it has reduced the oiliness of my skin considerably, by reducing the size of my pores. But it's expensive, so use it in small quantities.

Basically, that product is salicylic acid in an expensive package. If you want to use salicylic acid, which is a beta hydroxy acid (BHA), your best bet is to buy one of the BHA products from www.cosmeticscop.com or www.dianayvonne.com ... you will get a purer product with fewer fillers at a lower price ....

Or, check out my mandelic acid thread in this forum ...