Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
marissa101

WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO STREGHTHEN YOUR SKIN AFTER ACCUTANE

for starters, dont put nothing invasive or agressive on your face or it will cost minor scarring, i'd learn from my mistakes.

simply me, what did you put on your face that caused more scarring?How dd it happen? Whan your skin peeled from products did you scar? I started Retin A 2 1/2 months after Accutane and I just started "overusing" Tazorac 6 months after.

Thanks for your hep.

Guest tired of this shish

simply me, what did you put on your face that caused more scarring?How dd it happen? Whan your skin peeled from products did you scar? I started Retin A 2 1/2 months after Accutane and I just started "overusing" Tazorac 6 months after.

Thanks for your hep.

Dublin, don't worry about the Tazorac causing permanent problems after tane. Taz/RetinA are pretty common after the med and overusing it, as if you were applying it all over, will most likely at worst give you a bad tan effect and then your skin will begin to shed which I believe is the whole intention by doc's when they prescribe it. The type of peel that is dangerous after tane would be any pure TCA or Cross method, even a low percentage could cause damage...any retinoids aren't comparable with TCA.

Dont do anything your skin is just dry. Give it a month and it will be healthy looking and not dry, but without so much oil. I went on a 5 month accutane treatment and it really helped and I was concerned about the dry lips and face but they went away in no time.