Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Charlotte_88

Working in Kitchens with make-up on

I have been working in a cafe for over a year now 4 days a week. I don't know if its making my acne worse? I am putting on a light foundation but I quess the sweat and the make-up breaks me out! :confused: Does anyone else here work in a Kitchen? I don't know what to do, I have to wear make-up to work because I see so many people throughout the day! It would be so embarrassing! :cry: Anyone have any ideas to help control the breakouts?

Hi Charlotte! I work in a kitchen in a resteraunt too. I however don't wear makeup to my work, because nobody sees me really! The best advice I could give you would be to make sure your makeup is totally oil free, and straight after your work come home and wash your face. If you want to go out again apply a fresh application of makeup. That way the kitchen grease doesn't sit on your face. Thats the best advice I can give really!

Hey thanks for the reply.

Yeh I wash my face straight after work and apply face masks to help take out all the oil. And I wear an Oil Free non-pore clogging foundation. Its just not fair... I just wish I could go without make-up to work... Never minds. :confused:

Well its probably a little bit of both because when I use to go to the gym I wore make up because I cant leave the house without it on....When you sweat with make up on its a very bad combination!! I know this probably didnt help any but I know where your coming from a little bit so I wanted to have my input! :angel: