Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest chon_bon

murad acne complex

Guest chon_bon

has murad acne complex worked for anyone?

Please beware of anything with the Murad name on it. I've seen far too many people whose acne became many times worse because of these products. It's been so bad that we have even had attorneys come on board because they were representing a class action lawsuit of acne sufferers against Murad, for misleading advertising and having a dangerous product that can make people's acne become cystic and scarring.

my advice: stay far, far, far away from anything with the Murad name on it. After the anectdotal horror stories, I'd sooner sleep with crisco all over my face than dabble with that stuff.

Please beware of anything with the Murad name on it. I've seen far too many people whose acne became many times worse because of these products. It's been so bad that we have even had attorneys come on board because they were representing a class action lawsuit of acne sufferers against Murad, for misleading advertising and having a dangerous product that can make people's acne become cystic and scarring.

my advice: stay far, far, far away from anything with the Murad name on it. After the anectdotal horror stories, I'd sooner sleep with crisco all over my face than dabble with that stuff.

so have i stay away from that crap i have seen people how had mild acne turned turn to cyst alot worse.

My sister has the murad starter kit. Since using murad, my sisters face is pretty clear right now, i'd say about %85 clear, with some scars. Before murad she did not have severe acne, just a some pimples on her forhead and temples, everywhere else was %100 clear! Man, i wish i had skin like hers. :wall:

yea the products really suck.

the clear gel that comes in a small clear bottle is the most irritating gel i have ever used. it made my skin worse.

the cleanser isnt that bad, but if you use it more than 3 or 4 days a week your skin will get really dried out. it makes your skin feel smooth, but i don't know how well it actually worked.

id stay away from murad, it never helped me, in fact made me worse.

There is some guy on General acne and Products post that is touting a new form of Murad. I have never tried it but from what I have read it doesn't seem to help only make things worse just like Pro Active.

proactiv stopped working so i considered murad and i checked out a few sites including this one before i got it and i thank God I did. Supposedly they say your skin breaks out b/c it is purging and then after that it starts to heal and is considerably better--- uh sorry im not willing to purge and have any more zits than i already do

I used it for a month like they said and Murad made me breakout 2-3 times worse. Plus, that exfoliating gel thing burns really bad. So now I've wasted $60. Don't waste your money!

**MURAD HAS ACTUALLY HELPED ME OWT ALOT. THERE HAS BEEN TIMES WHEN I WAS T00 SCARED T0 LEAVE MY H0WSE BECAUSE I KNEW THERE WERE CUTE GUYS OWTSIDE AND I DIDNT WANT THEM T0 SEE ME WITH0WT MY FACE 0N [[MY MAKE-UP]]. BUT N0W THAT I HAVE USED MURAD. I AM VERY SUCCESSFUL T GETTING DATES. AT FIRST THERE IS THIS PURGING PROCESS BUT AFTER THAT ITS GREAT!!**

--TATIANNA BLAK