Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
koala

Steam room / sauna

Well I need your advice;

im on atibiotics "Doxiclat" + "Clindamicin" and using BP and I want to know if going to the steam room or sauna (dunno whats better, I can go to both) like twice a weak is good or not.

THANKS

Hi,

I used to go to the sauna but I experienced breakouts afterwards. Thats because I was on antibiotics. I gave them up and started the regimen and now I dont go to the sauna at all because my skin is too dry.

So, if I were you, I wouldnt go ;)

i would think a steam rooom is good, just cuz everyone says steaming your face is good

but watchout for the...surfaces in the room. who knows who has been sitting where u have been or how dirty they were. like..atleast wash the spot you sit on or lay on, which is wut i do cuz im a clean freak

stuff like dat

but watchout for the...surfaces in the room. who knows who has been sitting where u have been or how dirty they were. like..atleast wash the spot you sit on or lay on, which is wut i do cuz im a clean freak

Exactly. Make sure you clean the surface. If you want to know a secret of mine, I usually pee inside the steam room when I'm alone and too lazy to go to the urinals. I'm sure I'm not the only one who does that.

Exactly. Make sure you clean the surface. If you want to know a secret of mine, I usually pee inside the steam room when I'm alone and too lazy to go to the urinals. I'm sure I'm not the only one who does that.

ewwww :redface::sick:

didnt think anyone would go That far

what the fuck.

ontopic: i go to the sauna once or twice a week, i think its very beneficial.

Thats seriously sick man, stop doing that! Anyway, I try to go to the sauna at least once a week, and trust me, it does wonders for my skin. Being in there makes my pores open up and all the dirt comes out. I go to a Russian sauna in NYC, and its a good one.