Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Whats everyone doing today?I was just feeling do good today, wondered what everyone else was up to today. Whether your out in the sunshine, or chillin in your room, or even if you need a hug today cause u dont feel so good.

I feel so free today, i still have my acne, but i'm alive you know, i'm being happy.

Peace out ;) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

You're so beautiful!! what acne???? you don't have any i can see. you look great :)

thanx, this pictures about a month old, my skins not so clear these days, jus thort it was funny,lol.

Guest ilovepancakes

after i quit stalling, i have to study for the AP History test , im soo screwed.

Then ill start my real homework. It s all good though

:ninja:

hey guys, i know someone posted a thread bout hangover cures yesterday, i sure could use some right now=/man i feel soooooooooooooo bad. Got completely wasted last night. Probably the most wasted i've ever been. I was at my friends house party and I was so drunk, well, we all we're really. Lol, does anyone else get really slutty wen their drunk?(guys too)We all started getting a little wild and i remember hugging this guy and sitting on him, i think he undid my bra aswell,lol=/it goes a little hazy after that, but my friend says it didnt go much further(i have good friends=))oh god why do i do this to myself eh?Why must i always get naked when drunk?I hope the alcohol doesnt make me breakout more, does anyone think it will? :doh:

hey guys, i know someone posted a thread bout hangover cures yesterday, i sure could use some right now=/man i feel soooooooooooooo bad. Got completely wasted last night. Probably the most wasted i've ever been. I was at my friends house party and I was so drunk, well, we all we're really. Lol, does anyone else get really slutty wen their drunk?(guys too)We all started getting a little wild and i remember hugging this guy and sitting on him, i think he undid my bra aswell,lol=/it goes a little hazy after that, but my friend says it didnt go much further(i have good friends=))oh god why do i do this to myself eh?Why must i always get naked when drunk?I hope the alcohol doesnt make me breakout more, does anyone think it will? :doh:

Lol, I know the feeling! And with me I never really find I particullary break out after a night of drinking!

Drunk and naked, yeah, that's pretty much how it always ended at my teen parties.