Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
forbawston

face feels hot on accutane

i know what you're thinking... stay out of the sun then! but no, i do! completely! (which is making me very sad because summer is coming and i'm not done with this until july... i love the warm seasons!) but it feels weird... i dont know. my face feels sunburned, but it's not red. who knows maybe that just means it's working! im halfway through month 3 and my face is completely clear except a few cysts (which at this point... i think i can handle. i know they are much bigger than normal ones... two are even bigger than normal cysts... they're bad. but you know what? i know that because they are bigger they are going to probably take the whole course to go away. i notice one cyst going away that is leaving a tiny icepick but only because i remember picking that one to try to get all the stuff out of the cyst. it'll be okay. i am convinced that everything will be okay. for once, i am starting to see that light at the end of the tunnel.

anyways this post is really random, but i'm doing fairly well on accutane - i can't wait until i'm done and i can show you all pictures!! :) good luck to the rest of you!

Yes, I remember feeling that hotness of the face. For me, it was cyclical, in that it would always occur during the midpoint of the day. It felt like my face was getting hotter, and possibly redder, but I don't think it was noticeable to anyone else since I wore makeup.