Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
routhman

Forehead acne won't go away...

Well since I've been using Salicylic Acid Pads w/my Tea Tree Cleanser, my skin has cleared up a little. However, the acne on my forehead just won't budge- just when I think it's going to go away it seems to get bigger? Well since I read on these boards some where that Salicylic Acid and BP work together...should I try using BP on those spots? I'm currently using a Duac gel (5%BP, 1% Clindamycin); however, since the clindamycin is present, it hasn't really helped me. If I got a BP Gel/Creme would that clear up those tough spots?

yo you can't use bp and sa together it says right in the regimen...sa doesn't really do anything for acne if you ask me or anybody, it basically breaks down debree and acne is just debree, its an ifection...i mean heres a regimen that has worked for hundreds of people...so bp obviously works for acne.just order the bp that dan made which is csr gel and a moisturizer that is non com. and oil free and you will see that acne start disapearing.its a fact, bp gets rid of acne with propper use.also think of things that might be getting on your forhead and avoid them, in some cases that can irriate skin such as your forhead..

do u play football? its just a wild guess but if u do the helmet cushion could cause pimples on ur forehead.

IF U DONT...This post is useless to u :D

do u play football? its just a wild guess but if u do the helmet cushion could cause pimples on ur forehead.

IF U DONT...This post is useless to u :D

Actually, I play ice hockey. :) You were close.

But I haven't played for a couple months (season ended- starting back up in a couple weeks)

My new regimen has cleared my forehead in no time :clap: :dance: The only problem is 1 er 2 that just won't go away and the remaining red marks. :doh:

change ur shampoo and/or hair gel.

I don't use hair gel anymore (now that my hair's long.)

I'm already actually using the shampoo that I use because it is better for my acne. But now, because of your post, I have even further belief that it's helping.

Thanks to everyone who responded. :)