Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
peapod

What is you opinion for the best regime for clogged skin?

i have clogged pores too, on acne and i tried the regime for about a month and realized its not for me, it definitly loosened up the blackheads on my nose but it was only timperary and thats all it did.i read that dry skin creates a hell of alot more oil production then normal and will make mor blackheads and clogged pores because the natural sycle of your face can't handle all of the oilso they clog up...sounds right to me lol and bp dryes the shit outta your skin so it not good for clogged pores only.just get a cleanser is you dont have acne that is an exfoliating one and doesn't have oil or any kind of wax or alcohol besides a sterol one...thats in all of them.but just use that twice a day gently and an oil free moisturizer which is non comodogenic however you spell it lol..also.use that after you wash in the morning...drink lots of water to keep ydrated which hydrates the skin and eat vegies lol thats all you can do for clogged proes.there is steaming but i dont know anyhting about that so you'd have to do research yourself to try that.i might but not right now lol

Try using a toner or an astringent.

toners reduce the apperance of pores..so i'm sure it wont make a clogged one unclogged or look any smaller sence it is filled with crap lol