sammy1

feeling shit

im at a complete low :(

hating acne and hating myself

just hiding away inside my house. every time i pass a mirror i want to cry

face is so sore

hope ervy1 else is feeling ok

xxx

aww. I was exactly the same. I was the lowest I had ever been in my life. but I got better, and so will you. :wub:

yes acne is such an annoying thing to have but it does clear up and u should start getting out more often now so

when u do clear up, the gap between where u want to be and are now is smaller... do simple things like walking

in a park... (shaded area if u hate the sun), and others things that can be done alone if u want

Oh poor sammy! Come here *manly hugz*. *cough* not gay *cough*

Do feel better about yourself in due time. Know this: acne won't last forever. Memories of how you hide yourself will.

You should be happy and just smile. Pimples won't mean that you should hide away. Enjoy life and one day it'll go away. =]

I'm honestly not too good at comforting people as you can see. But I do hope that you will cheer up one day and not let acne affect your life too much.

Well, I'm going to get ready to play with my time machine,

Fare well my friend ^-^

thanx evry1.

tried so many things nothing seems to work

just makes my skin excessively dry and more spotty.

know i should get out more.. but just feel like crying all the time....

doesnt help tht my sister is beautiful ither.

just wish spots wernt so painful... mentally and physically i guess.

Aw don't worry Sammy I know how you feel 100%!! I am feeling really crap 2day cos I have another bad breakout on my chin which makes me feel horrible...a lot of pain too :cry: Remember we are not alone and there are so many out there suffering and feeling crap! I just hate the fact how acne gets to me so much.... makes me want to cry everyday... even cried not long ago looking in the mirror... but I won't let it get to me any more!! Let's try and be strong and a BIG HUG FROM ME! :angel:

ye i cried today too! my boyfriend must think im such a moan!

im so happy u understand though!

none of my friends seem too cuz they all have clear skin!

had a rely bad breakout on my cheek followed by extreme dryness!

is horrid!

i hate feeling like this. but thanks for your support its great:)

hope your feeling ok just now?

Aw don't worry Sammy I know how you feel 100%!! I am feeling really crap 2day cos I have another bad breakout on my chin which makes me feel horrible...a lot of pain too :cry: Remember we are not alone and there are so many out there suffering and feeling crap! I just hate the fact how acne gets to me so much.... makes me want to cry everyday... even cried not long ago looking in the mirror... but I won't let it get to me any more!! Let's try and be strong and a BIG HUG FROM ME! :angel:

a good cure for that is to stick your middle finger up at yourself when you walk past the mirror then ignor your acne the rest of the day