Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Stocko

Bad News for me, You have to be 18 for Debit?

If ya remember my post yesterday, I was excited beacuse I could finally get the CSR gel with my new card, beacuse my Dad wont let me use is, well this is what I was told today.

When I woke up at about 11AM, went downstairs and my dad said that the bank just phoned up and said you have to be 18 to have a Flexaccount. So I can no longer get the CSR gel.

I'm from the UK, is this true or is he just lying? If he is telling the truth, is there any way I can get the gel without actually ordering from online?

Thanks for the help, I really want this gel cos Panoxyl has finally taken the toll on my face.

Thanks again.

I wasn't aware that there was an age limit for a debit card. Then again, I'm in the US and use Bank of America, so maybe it's different overseas.....

go to halifax and get halifax cardcash, its a visa electron and can order anywhere, ive had it since i was 15 mate, its a propa debit card but u cant go and overdraft

You can get a Solo card at 16 and thats a debit card I think- thats what I have- you can use it to pay for stuff in shops

Btw I read on another post that you can send cash in the post for CSR gel but thats a bit risky and I've never seen the option thing on the page myself :)

ahh but the thing is u cant pay on a solo card on the clear skin regimen website as i tried to

i had to pay on my credit card.

So my Dad was lying?

So I'll get this FlexAccount Debit Card thingy myself, and then I can use that to order some CSR gel.

Thanks guys.

im not sure if u can use a debit card on the clearskinregimen site

it asks for VISA, Mastercard and those types

I know i couldnt pay on my debit card wen i tried man

had 2 use credit card

wait a min. can't you just use paypal? i'm not sure if you need a debit card for that, but i have one and use paypal... so.. yeah...

So my Dad was lying?

My mum has leant me her credit card! How nice. I'll use that 2-5 working days thingy so I should get it no later than Friday. Cool.

Erm, how do I order lol?

Just ordered 5 tubes with the fast international shipping.

Total in dollars is $69.70

In pounds thats 38 quid so I'll give me mum 40 quid.

man thats gonna last u so long tho

an bare inmind if ur not in to take the delivery from DHL they take it to their compound an u have2 either

A-arrange redelivery for wen ur in

or

B-go an collect it

just so u know :)

Just ordered 5 tubes with the fast international shipping.

Total in dollars is $69.70

In pounds thats 38 quid so I'll give me mum 40 quid.

Wow, not bad at all. For 5 tubes in the US with the worst shipping method, it would probably cost around $55, so the extra $14.70 for fast international shipping is quite reasonable.

As for the debit card question, I believe at least here in the US that you need a parent with you to setup a checking account if you are under 18, but you can still get a debit card to go with that account. I'm not sure if the original poster is actually trying to get a normal debit card that goes with your plain old checking account, it sounds like something a little more specialized. Maybe it's a UK thing.

Yer lol I asked! I wont be in because I'm at Limpstone all week, but my mum or dad should be in.

Dont they give your next door neibour the package if no'one is in?

Yea! Glad you finally got round to ordering some and I'm sure you won't be dissapointed when they arrive- and those 5 will last you for ages! :)

Yea! Glad you finally got round to ordering some and I'm sure you won't be dissapointed when they arrive- and those 5 will last you for ages! :)

Nice one Janiet, you used to use PanOxyl too right? (free from chemist aint I a cheapo!) Was you red and stuff when using PanOxyl and did you see a change when you used Dan's BP?

Thanks mate.

Nice one Janiet, you used to use PanOxyl too right? (free from chemist aint I a cheapo!) Was you red and stuff when using PanOxyl and did you see a change when you used Dan's BP?

Thanks mate.

Yep when I was using PanOxyl I was red and very dry and when I switched to Dan's BP the redness went away and the dryness seriously reduced :)

Thanks mate.

Yep when I was using PanOxyl I was red and very dry and when I switched to Dan's BP the redness went away and the dryness seriously reduced :)

Cool, I cant wait for it come! So how are you doin on the regimen Janiet? How long ya bin on it?

I just saw ya pic. :wub::cool:

Today's Sunday and I aint using any more products untill the CSR comes now, think of it as a frest start hehe!