Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I have recently discovered for myself a drug invented by Russian scientists which combats anxiety and depression without any adverse side effects. This drug is called Picamilon and its ingredients are niacin (vitamin b3) and GABA (gamma amino butyric acid). The results are instantaneous. I use 200mg a day and it has completely changed my outlook on life. Not only does it make anxiety disappear but it gives you an immense amount of energy and makes you feel like a million bucks. Niacin also plays a key role in maintaining healthy skin. All that without any side effects! Give it a try, I guarantee that you will like it. It is available without prescription online. You should have no problem finding it on google.

.. Sounds a bit sus.

Also, I'm wary of taking a drug that doesn't even have a Wikipedia article on it. :P

Monoamine Oxidase Inhibitor's can be potentially hazerdous. You have to follow a restricted diest or risk brain hemorrhage.

Don't act like its some wonder drug because it certainly is not. I wouldn't recommend taking antidepressants unless you cannot function without them. They arn't like some paracetamol which you take whenever you feel down.

Soon we'll be at the stage where people start popping antidepressants because their favourite soap character just split up with their partner or something. Its fucking ridiculous. You should learn to deal with depression naturally. Antidepressants treat the symptom not the cause.

Picamilon is a very weak MAOI, like ST. Johns Wort. You do not need to follow a restricted diet. Nor do you need to take it daily for it to work (although you can).

Paracetamol (acetaminophen) on the other hand is responsible for 49 percent of cases in Acute Liver Failure in US.

I've done a bit more research and it does appear that any side-effects are minimal, the worst being a headache. But I can see how something like this could easily become addictive.

Well i've been on anti-depressants for 8 years now, and they don't work at all. I should give this a try.

Well i've been on anti-depressants for 8 years now, and they don't work at all. I should give this a try.

As far as I can tell this stuff is pretty mild, if prescription antidepressants don't do anything for you I doubt this will. Then again, apart from $30 what have you got to lose.

Thanks for the advice Animal. I guess i'll pass then. I have absolutely no money to begin with.

As far as I can tell this stuff is pretty mild, if prescription antidepressants don't do anything for you I doubt this will. Then again, apart from $30 what have you got to lose.

First of all, this stuff does not cause addiction. Secondly, you can get it for 15 bucks. Thirdly, I would not discredit product's effectiveness on the basis of it being a non-prescriptive medication. Picamilon works differently from common anxiety medications and has been shown to work where the others haven't.

I recommend that you do your research before posting pointless disinformation.

jsut because its cheaper doesnt mean its worse, chemicals are strange even the slightest difference in composition and extra compounds in it can make it work in different way, for the good or the bad, i wouldnt put it aside, and i certainly could use it, but the good *cough* publicity that antidepressants have had in recent times, i think ill pass, but pkiller, tell us how it goes, keep us updated.

Well that's the problem, when something good comes along people are ready to tear it apart without even knowing what it is or how it works because we are weary of harmful medications. I spent several days reading medical papers on GABA and Niacin before I decided to buy it. I am not the kind of person that runs out and buys medication that messes with your brain without knowing how it works.

But don't get me wrong, I'm not expecting people to take what some guy on a forum says at face value. I'm simply suggesting what is working well for me and you do your own research from there. Just keep an open mind.

First of all, this stuff does not cause addiction. Secondly, you can get it for 15 bucks. Thirdly, I would not discredit product's effectiveness on the basis of it being a non-prescriptive medication. Picamilon works differently from common anxiety medications and has been shown to work where the others haven't.

I recommend that you do your research before posting pointless disinformation.

Just because something isn't physiologically addictive, doesn't mean it can't be psychologically addictive; which all anti-depressants have the potential to be. If you think that a drug which artifically enhances mood hasn't got the potential to be addictive you are a fool.

Also, i'm not basing my assessment of it's effectiveness on whether it's prescriptive or not. It would appear the only time that picamilon would be effective when prescriptive anti-depressants are not is if the patient suffers from an organic brain syndrome, which would intefere with the action of classical anti-depressants.

Link to the site where you can get it for $15 please.

Honestly though it seems you would defend picamilon whatever was said, not only because you're on it, but because you think it's the answer to all your problems. Which it is not. I see this all the time on this forum, people will be trying a new acne medication or regime, and delude themselves into thinking it's the ultimate solution. At least i'm being objective, which is more then I can say for you.

Just because something isn't physiologically addictive, doesn't mean it can't be psychologically addictive; which all anti-depressants have the potential to be. If you think that a drug which artifically enhances mood hasn't got the potential to be addictive you are a fool.

First of all lets not get into name calling. Secondly, none of the researches I've read point to any cases of psychological addiction. I'm well aware of drugs that do that. You are making a big assumption here. Point me to any research that supports your personal opinion concerning this particular drug or its ingredients.

Also, i'm not basing my assessment of it's effectiveness on whether it's prescriptive or not. It would appear the only time that picamilon would be effective when prescriptive anti-depressants are not is if the patient suffers from an organic brain syndrome, which would intefere with the action of classical anti-depressants.

It would appear based on what? Where does it say that? How do you know whether a person on this forum has an organic brain syndrome or not? Your statements such as "As far as I can tell this stuff is pretty mild, if prescription antidepressants don't do anything for you I doubt this will," are based on what?

Link to the site where you can get it for $15 please.

I'm not going to advertise for anyone. If you want a link I can PM it to you.

Honestly though it seems you would defend picamilon whatever was said, not only because you're on it, but because you think it's the answer to all your problems. Which it is not. I see this all the time on this forum, people will be trying a new acne medication or regime, and delude themselves into thinking it's the ultimate solution. At least i'm being objective, which is more then I can say for you.

Honestly you have no idea what you are talking about. Do not assume what I think about my problems or how I am confronting them. You know nothing about me. This topic is not about me, its about a drug that might potentially help many people for whom typical meds arent working or who doesnt like the side effects. You, on the other hand, posting disinformation on the drug without even knowing what it is. This is not helpful to anybody. If you have concrete evidence to support your personal opinions then by all means, state it. Otherwise you are not being objective, just decieving. And please, get over the holier than thou attitude. Not everyone is taking antidepressants because they just feel like it or becasue they think its an answer to all their problems. You are making crude generalized assumption. I hardly think you are qualified to lecture people on the moral and ethical issues concerning antidepressants.

In Picamilon, niacin is bonded to GABA. This produces a different effect than taking both supplements separately. GABA is too large to pass the blood-brain barrier on its own. Niacin gets GABA through rapidly which allows it to act as an antidepressant.