Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I'm looking to switch over to an electric shaver, I was wondering if anyone could give me some recommendations? I have really sensitive skin and razors cause a lot of irritation. I've tried many different types but I still get the same results.

Thanks in advance.

Hey man I have the same problem and actually did a post here about a week ago asking the same thing. I ended up buying the Philips Norelco Cool Skin. I seriously love this thing! I don't get the irritation I used to with a razor and I actually enjoy shaving now lol. My skin feels awesome after using this thing for a shave and it gets as close as a blade for me.

Anyways what sold it for me was the fact that you can take it in the shower as it is waterproof and you can get a nice wet shave in the shower.

I just use regular shaving cream although you can insert lotion/gel packets into the razor to use for shaving which dispenses through the blades. However I dont think they are non comedogenic so I dont use them and they are expensive anyways.

I'd highly recommend this one to try though!