Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
LMG

Large pores/Orange skin peel type of skin

I just noticed that on the sides of my nose under my eyes my pores are very large, it looks like orange peel skin. How do I get rid of this ? Will steaming every day with sea salt be enough ? How long should I steam for ? Any other things I can do to get rid of this AND my red marks ? Thanks

I've been useing Neutrogena Pore Refining Cleanser with Microbeads and it has been working great for me and it's a gentle exfoliator as well.

Maybe try that? It's not expensive, non comedogenic, oil free, and soap free.

Product description which I can attest too. It's done all it describes for my skin.

"Neutrogena Pore Refining® Cleanser lets you visibly reduce the appearance of pores just by washing your face.

This dermatologist-tested formula with Alpha and Beta Hydroxy Acids and Microbeads delivers visible results. First, it sweeps away dead surface skin and refines rough, uneven patches. Then, it penetrates deep into pores so they appear smaller and less visible.

Skin is instantly smoother and more even, with less visible pores."

Anyone else have any tips or products they use that have worked for them ? Thanks

Anything over the counter will only have very mild effects. The only products that have real effect on minimizing pore size is the retinoids. Try adapalene a go. If you want something faster acting but not as effective, there's always tretinoin. Got any left over roaccutane? Prick the tablet and smear the stuff on your face. It's a yellowy liquid. Leave it overnight.