Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

100% Aloe Vera Gel!

I use Fruit of the Earth brand, amazing in eliminating redness and skin inflammation. Ive never used a product that worked so well and so quickly. It made my skin even toned ande faded redmarks.

UPDATE: Lilly of the Desert aloe vera jelly works muuuuuch better

Are your marks completely clear? If so, how long did it take? If not, how long do you think it will take?

Have you broken out from it?

that is absolutely impossible. If your marks cleared instantly then you did not have red marks, you had something else. So many people have posted stuff like this and it leads others to false hope and wasting their money. Red marks don't go away overnight, not even in weeks. And I have used the exact same product for 2 months and it doesn't do anything for red marks.

I've been using the product for almost 2 months now and all my red marks and irritation is gone.

I saw the difference literally within hours, a cooling affect that calmed my skin.

I didn't break out from it, it seemed to dry out my blemishes I did have so they healed quicker than usual.

The products costs 4$ so its worth a shot.

I recommend applying it to one side of your face like I did at first. Or just on one spot and see how it affects your specific skin type.

aloe vera gel works on redmarks but not on pigmentation marks.... but still aloe vera gel is always good b/c it c

can also sooth acne and such

aloe vera gel works on redmarks but not on pigmentation marks.... but still aloe vera gel is always good b/c it c

can also sooth acne and such

What's the difference? How can I tell if I have pigmentation marks or red marks?

Will pigmentation marks fade eventually like red marks?