Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lalo2002

Spreading of acne line?

I was wondering if anyone knows if the line between the acne-prone areas and the non acne-prone areas shifts as you use BP? What I mean is, if I previously did not get acne under my chin, and I start using BP on my face, up to my chin, is it possible that just past the point where I don't apply the BP acne would begin to emerge? I've noticed recently acne under my chin where I don't normally get it, but I'm afraid to spread the use of BP there -what if it just keeps spreading until I have to apply it to my neck, where I've never gotten acne?

i had the similar problem

acne seemed to spread to my neck

however its non-sense, u cant chase acne around ur body with bp hehe

just leave the ones on ur neck

they wil fade in time an u shudnt continue to break out there!

it could be your moisturizer getting on that part where there isn't any bp. thats what happend to me for alittle while unitl i realized i was doing it.just make sure the moisturizer doesn't get on any part of yor skin that doesn't have bp.

When I forst started the regimen I thought I started getting acne in places I hadn't before, however, after a week or two they went away so I think I might have just been imagining it. You could try leaving it for a few weeks to see if the same happens to you and if it presists then begin applying BP in those areas aswell :)

exactly same happened to me as it did janiet!

so dont worry an let the spots die on their own! an ur on ur way 2 being clear :D

u cant chase acne around ur body with bp hehe

Lol

I doubt it would spread much (if any). Just dab little amounts of bp there. I believe you should be fine man =]