Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
mask

The man behind the mask is angry

Hey everyone, its a Friday night and what am I doing? Jack shit. Im looking at my ugly assed chest acne, and typing on a message board because Ive got nothing to do, or id be doing it. I think Friday sucks ass, I only stay cooped up in my room browsing the internet. I hate being lonely, theres nothing to do. Its not because I have no friends, its because if i went somewhere with them, I would surely see some dickwads and then theyd have to start some bullshit :evil: . Why are some people Fucking assholes, I hope Karma is true, because then theyd learn the meaning of pain and suffering. I am beginning to get angry alot like I did when I was younger, I am going to snap on everyone at school soon and tell them to suck my fucking dick Because i cant handle it, im gonna go nuts soon. I hate being angry, bad things will be done, everyone thinks they can push me around because im the quiet guy, well, they're in for a surprise. Do they ever think of the things they put others through? I hate my school its full of 14 year old hookers and Faggets who think they are cool. My friend decided to smoke weed today, i dont know if i should be his friend, he didnt do it because he has problems, he wants to look cool in front of others. Others, people I could live without, people the whole world could do without. And maybe he will become one of the "others". Now im not saying everyone is bad, just a whole bunch in my school. Everyone wants to look cool. Today was the day i noticed, i dont give a shit of what others think, today i felt proud. When the guy in my gym class called me fat, and i didnt say anything he got even more angry. And it makes me awefully happy knowing these will be the kind of people living in a motel with alcohol and cigarrete buds all over the floor, trying to support 4 kids. Im sorry for the rant, I have no where else to express my feelings :|

That's how I got through school I had to ignore them. If I didn't then they were getting what they wanted. I was made fun of my back acne in phys. ed. all the time. In fact a girl took my head and threw it against a locker. I was so embarrassed because everyone started laughing. I was made fun in class and in the halls. Now that I'm out of school I don't have to deal with that shit. I was always tired and stressed to the max everyday. You just have to pretend to be strong or pretend you smoke pot. I did and the bullying went down even though I completely lied but whatever.

Im sorry but I will not pretend to be what I am not. Others can kiss my fucking ass if they think they can do that to me. I would rather face total humiliation than be someone who I am not. If they cant accept it they can die in a bucket of urine.

That sucks, im sorry for you, I would have gotten extremely angry and retaliated. You took it strong, Im sorry you had to suffer.

or pretend you smoke pot.

why pretend? pot opens your mind man, see life in a whole new way. i mean like don't get addicted to it or anything, but once in an while is ok.

back on topic, are you still in high school? just keep remind yourself that it'll all be better when you get to college, there are still some immature jackasses, but most of the people are alot more mature and accepting.

why dont u go work overseas or something? or have a fresh start? get a job and meet new ppl? its strange how ive felt so down at times and i made a decision to do something different and take a chnace at something new and it has the ability to turn your whole life around..if there is 1 thing i know for sure..sitting in your room is not going to change anything..its just a safe place to be while th rest of th world keeps turning. its up to each 1 of us to make the choice to change..because nobody else is going to come rescue us but ourselves..

I'm almost certain I would have got picked on, on a regular basis both for my acne and for my introverted attitude in school. Fortunately I matured rather early and was one of the biggest in my year, so nobody dared say anything, even though at that point I wouldn't have done anything anyway.

It's sad in a way, but I guess I can be thankful for that.

is lost girl Drusilla?

Just checked her profile, it certainly looks like her, although I thought she said she was leaving.

Fuck all that shit. Take a stand for youself, too long have people pushed you around. Who the fuck are they to judge you? What the fuck makes those pricks any better then you? I had a douchebag that always used to make fun of me and my nationality till I beat the shit out of him. Some people are god damn cowards, that only learn when pain is inflicted.

Sure you can be the calm,nice, quiet guy who sits in the back of the class. That's fine, but fuck pretending to be someone your not.

people are without a doubt bung holes lol... the truth is that looks make this whole go round (no matter wt

anyone says).. doesn't mean u can't do wt u want it just means u limited from certain things and well if u look

different than wt most people want then u get made fun of... i don't think that part will ever change