Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Crawford

I can feel the light shining

Guest Crawford

Ok my acne had taken a turn for the worse over the last few weeks so i booked myself with a derm.

So i went to him today and the guy himself ordered for it, without me asking for it. I mean my acne aint severe but its verging on it. So i was happy he didnt start badgering bullshit to me about retin-a or some shit, which i was prepared for with a counterstrike.

Im now wondering where i will be 6 months from today. Will i make it?

I can feel the light shining for the first time in quite a while, thats for sure.

i felt the same when i went on accutane..u go thru all these ups and downs just to feel like a completely different person at the end...its maybe the best drug in the world because it changes u not only physically but emotionally too..good luck..

6 months is a long time, and you'll feel every moment of it while you're on accutane. It's worth every second.

Guest Crawford

what did he order for you? accutane?

Hah, i forgot to credit the name of the thing that will be the centre of it all. Yeh its accutane.

Yeh i know Animal, its going to be a bit of a long road. Im looking forward to it so i can get rid of this shit once and for all, but at the same time im feeling a bit on my guard coz of the few downs, like the expected breakout you end up getting and the other annoying things that will occur.

All in all im anticipating this period greatly.

never taken accutane but i always hear good stuff about it at the end of the treatment... just don't rely on the

stuff to make ur life great cuz u gonna have to be da one doing that