Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Not a bad idea.....there are a lot of really helpful and succesful laser treatments out there, I would reccomend it.

Guest tired of this shish

I agree there should be a laser forum. Not everyone here is in their teens, but even then teens get laser therapy too. Laser is a heavily discussed topic in the scarring section, but many people seem to veer more towards other methods in treating scarring/acne therefore the posts have become biased based on their own experiences and people don't want to talk about it. So all you do is get comments like "wont work for shit!" If there are 5 different acne boards including adult acne (which no matter what age you are it is still acne) why then can't there be a forum dedicated to the varied treatments of acne then? Laser treats both scarring AND acne. It be much easier and probably more useful for those who still opt for the laser therapy and get REAL info from those who have had it done who will most likely zone right into the thread rather than have those biased comments that really don't explain much. I know there are success stories out there and people with the needed knowledge especially from new members who don't know about the boards or even some people who have had things done but have no clue what the heck they got. It's just easier...