Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Ell-

100% Aloe Vera

100% Aloe Vera Gel works really well to clear up redness, inflammation and helps reduce acne and scarring. :D

I have the Lilly of the Desert brand. It helps your skin in repairing its layers and diminishes scars drastically!

On a side note, to add to my point, my friends mother had breast cancer and required radiation and this was the product her doctor recommened to prevent skin damage, it's that good for your skin.

Give it a try, apply it to one area first, it has NO alcohol in it so will take a minute to absorb. *As a bonus it's a great product, works awesome as a moisturizing hair treatment as well.

(Just incase anyone is interested to see how harmful their skin care products are, here is a GREAT site (Skin deep) where you can get ALL that inforamtion plus the stuff they don't tell you about.

Skin Deep Link

Guest ilovepancakes

glad to hear your success, ill have to try that stuff out.

:ninja:

actually, yeah- used the same brand after self-needling and spots were nearly faded completely within a week. can't put it down to this product for certain, but i suspect it helped. plus it just kinda feels nice.

Aloe vera gel is really good clearing up red marks, HOWEVER, it will do nothing for indented scars. I've used it for 10 years on and off to clear lingering redness. I

Aloe vera gel is really good clearing up red marks, HOWEVER, it will do nothing for indented scars. I've used it for 10 years on and off to clear lingering redness. I

Yes, as far as the scars, it diminished their appearance but did not eliminate them completely. I was soo happy with jus that though, didn't see that happen with anything else. All my red marks however, after using the product for over a month have faded away. woooo!

Yes, as far as the scars, it diminished their appearance but did not eliminate them completely. I was soo happy with jus that though, didn't see that happen with anything else. All my red marks however, after using the product for over a month have faded away. woooo!

Do you work for aloe vera or something lol, there is no way it did anything to your indentions.

It definitely helps clear up redness on my sensitive face, especially after shaving. I don't think it really helps with acne too much, but the regimen works very well for that! I use aloe vera morning and night. I also use it on my body when I get a little too much sun on vacation!

It really makes my skin look healthy.