Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Has anyone here used tazorac for a significant period of time and then stopped?

How did you skin react? Also, how long did it take until you could go back in the sun without burning? I'm stopping using the tazorac gel becuase I hate the irritation and want to be able to go outside without getting a sun burn. Thanks in advance!

How did you skin react? Also, how long did it take until you could go back in the sun without burning? I'm stopping using the tazorac gel becuase I hate the irritation and want to be able to go outside without getting a sun burn. Thanks in advance!

i always stop using tazorac for periods of time..because it cost to much after i run out of 1 tube..sometimes my skin gets zits..sometimes not

i used tazorac a while ago and it worked great, but after sometime it was less effective. since its an antibiotic once you stop using it your skin will begin to breakout again. also your skin may become tolerant to the drug and you may keep on using it, but not see any improvement.