Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
retromod

Results of "acne free in 3 days.

Heres some emails I got when I mentioned Chris Gibsons Website has got photoshop edited pics on his success page and the resources where he copied them from. I contacted clickbank . They put me onto the senior vice president of the marketing company. Read the whole text , as I dont have the origninal email , so it looks like he is killing me at first , but read the evidence in my next reply. I have left out names for obvious reasons. ( Clickbank is the credit card processor for acnefreein3days.com )

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Acne Free in 3 Days is a book written by Chris Gibson about his personal experience with acne. It is not a product. If Mr. ---- had actually read the book he would understand that. There is no product, only several methods in the book for clearing acne naturally without drugs.

The book has been a successful best seller online and off in the US and abroad for over 3 years and even can be ordered through retail bookstores. Universal Marketing Media Inc., the publisher, is an incorporated publishing company. In fact, we spend a great deal of funding tracking down copy cat sites and piracy for this book alone. While we openly accept questions and critiques, we also prosecute falsehoods, deliberate misinformation, or libel and slanderous commentary posed to defame Mr. Gibson or his books, or otherwise cause loss to his publisher ........

IE:

"Fraudster", "Acne Free In 3 Days is a FAKE", "before and after pictures are not real","It sickens me to think what money this fraudster has stolen, and what he has done to the pockets of those desperate to rid themselves of acne."

Mr. ........ should check his facts before submitting such a letter or claim.

Chris Gibson, the author, is internationally recognized for his holistic approach to health. He regularly is in the media for the books he has written.

The book and its methods enjoy a 98% success rate and we have many thousands of satisfied customers. Mr. ....is certainly entitled to his opinions about any of Clickbank's products he chooses to sell or not to sell. Obviously, he has no clue as to how the method works in Acne Free in 3 Days for the customers who use it. If Mr. ..... had read the book or even followed the program, he would know that all of the information in it is already medically verified by expert research and studies included in the actual book itself. In fact, Acne Free in 3 Days is a focal point of a major skin care company launching its line of products in the USA later this month.

Additionally, we always respond to inquiries and requests, as you (Clickbank) already know, since we have offered the book through your channels for over 3 years. We are a corporation with a dedicated customer service department. Our customers are our number one priority.

Lastly, the Acne and skin care market is a very competitive one. Our company regularly competes along side with the others such as Proactive and Epiclear (which by the way is FDA approved and states in its advertisements it clears acne in as little as 3 days; as does the televised advertisements for Clearasil brand cream "clears pimples in as little as 3 days").

So we are not going to provide a response to Mr. ..... contentions that acne cannot be cleared in three days - that is not the case, but again he is entitled to his opinion.

Our advertisements and websites are designed and approved by the best companies available. Choices of colors and graphics are trademarked by us for our use and some companies chose similar graphics that are professionally photographed and often offered to multiple companies for use in advertisements for a wide variety of medical before and after effects. All of our testimonials are from our own clients. We certainly do not participate in any kind of fraudulent activity and do not appreciate Mr. .... inference of such.

Since we did not hear personally from Mr. ...., nor were we ever given any opportunity by him to answer any questions or concerns he might have had, we are going to forward this reply and his original letter to you on to our legal team for their review and to have on file.

If he did purchase the book (we cannot find an order in his name or email address), then he needs to contact us for a refund at [email protected] This concludes our response to this letter.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Great. I don’t care how many books you have sold or how many successes you have had, or even if your product does or does not work. The biggest scams in the world have made far more money than your ebook.

Opinion was not the issue here.

ITS IS THE FACTS ( and they have now been rechecked at your request )

You copied pictures of someone else’s success, and pretended they are your own>>> that is misleading and is FRAUD.

The facts are there. The guy I mention is present on the medical journal, and the journal has no need to lie.

Furthermore, I did not pick this up – someone else did – You have modified the pictures using a program. I consulted an expert on this (I am not one myself) and he confirmed it.

You quoted “Some companies chose similar graphics that are professionally photographed and often offered to multiple companies for use in advertisements� -

THE PICTURES OF SUCCESS WERE EITHER FROM YOUR PRODUCT OR FROM THE LIGHT TREATMENT HERE: www.aesthetic.lumenis.com/pdf/clearlight_app_notes.pdf

( Check the pics in the report and then the pics on http://www.acnefreein3days.com/beforeandafter.html ) ( notice anything?)

If they were from you, why would an established medical report say they were theirs? Again , they had no reason to lie. How can they possibly be offered to multiple companies if the success only came from one source?? You have really shot yourself in the foot here…

“98% success rate�

I would like to see PROOF of the success rate – all I see is modified pictures and testimonials which could have been got from anywhere.

I do not have an opinion if acne has cleared up in three days – this is what THREE DERMATOLOGISTS have told me – and as far as I can see – Chris Gibson is not a qualified medical doctor.( I am NOT a qualified medical doctor and don’t pretend to be.)

Additionally, (a response from clickbank would be required here) – Can Clickbank see when you respond to people? Because I KNOW of people who they have not given a refund, even when requests have been sent! And Mr. ( ) denies it here: “we always respond to inquiries� – apparently not so…

AND you quote “Our advertisements and websites are designed and approved by the best companies available� – But does that make it legal? No – getting it approved by standards authority would sort that out…

AND

This is not an attack on your company, Mr. (), and is not an attack on you personally. This is an attack on one of your products. I would investigate this product further – you may not want to be promoting it soon.

As such, please keep your emotion under raps when communicating with me. I am not deterred by your status as a “....�, and find it interesting that such an angry reply was given from a man who should be very cool under these kinds of circumstances. Again, I am not here to attack you. And please keep to the facts; I don’t need a lot of mumbo about how good Mr. Gibson is or how successful he has been. In terms of fraudsters, Chris Gibson is small fry.

I would very much like to hear your responses to the above.

Thanks

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We have already responded to your false claims. I do not need to response any further.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My reply

You quoted: “Since we did not hear personally from Mr. ...., nor were we ever given any opportunity by him to answer any questions or concerns he might have had�

Interesting. Now when I voice my concerns, you do not want to answer them?

If you have nothing to hide, I am sure you wouldn’t mind responding.

I am sure you will fully support a full clickbank investigation into these matters if you have nothing to hide.

I am sure you will support and uphold the outcome of this investigation.

AND – I am sure that if these were obvious bogus claims Clickbank would have not allowed me access to the ........

I’m sure Clickbank would like to hear your version of events. Why don’t you take a few minutes of your precious time to “squash “these bogus claims?

After all, you support ethical business practices right?

Thanks

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Again, we have already responded and squashed your bogus claims. We don't need to response any further. By the way, Clickbank did not give you access to anyone, I decided to response since you were attacking our company. That is what a responsible company representative does. Interesting that you never voiced your concerns directly to our company. Interesting you have never purchased or read the book before making such claims. Very interesting indeed. This is my last correspondence to you directly. Have a great day.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It is just an apple fast. It won't cure acne in three days or else everyone would do it and acne would be eradicated from the face of the earth. It may help with digestion and provide some short term results, but yes it's a scam.

Wow, that was funny. I really appreciated it! And yes, I agree, it sounds like somebody's a little defensive... ;)

Haha, those emails are hilarious. "Our advertisements and websites are designed and approved by the best companies available. Choices of colors and graphics are trademarked by us for our use and some companies chose similar graphics that are professionally photographed and often offered to multiple companies for use in advertisements for a wide variety of medical before and after effects. All of our testimonials are from our own clients. We certainly do not participate in any kind of fraudulent activity and do not appreciate Mr. .... inference of such."

That guy made $30,000 a month off of his ebook. He got the 3 day idea from an article he read He patented the idea so no one can steal it and added some stuff to avoid going to jail. Talk about plagarism. He wrote a book about how he did that too.

I did the 3 day. It actually increases the acne, because I was flushing out the toxins but the acne never receded until I started bp again. Your life becomes like hell. The only think you can eat is apples. I think diet has little affect. there are many ways to do a liver cleanse. This is the worst way you can do it.

This is dangerous for your health. I don't reccomend it to anyone.

Any long term acne sufferers like myself will know immediately it's a scam.

No way acne can be cured in 3 days no matter what methods you use...

Sorry you got your money cheated :(

I'm so glad I downloaded this piece of garbage from Limewire...

My first impression was "god, this prick needs to capitalize on an eat three days' worth of apples and do an enema idea?" I also don't think it was a good idea (on his part) to put his other books in the front---curing athsma, and warts, and the cold---all in 3 days! His credibility definitely sank there...

I actually tried doing the fast for a day, just to see if there was any improvement or reaction whatsoever, and by the end of the day I could barely think because my body was so deprived of, well, FOOD.

Chris Gibson is a pig...'nuff said.