Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
yostfmx

Who wishes and hopes for mild to moderate acne?

Who wishes and hopes for mild to moderate, I don't even have a problem with mild acne, it just like, This stuff is crazy!

Who hears me?

I understand where you're coming from, especially when my acne was at it's worse, to just want something more manageable, something that could easily be controlled with OTC topicals. I used to want to slap those girls that would lament over one tiny fricking zit that would most likely be gone in a week. They had no idea and didn't realize how lucky they were. I often wish a few of them could walk a mile or two in my shoes so they could know how hard real acne really is.

But in all honesty, I just wanted and still want it gone. Period. I don't remember a time since I was in my very early teens that I felt if I never saw another blemish on my face, it would be too soon. I still have this fantasy that my acne will just stop -- just be cured 100%. And thne all I would have to worry about is healing the wreckage left in it's wake, but at least then it would be easier to heal while not having to constantly battle some type of blemish, whether that be a blackhead, whitehead, cyst, nodule or whatever.