Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

i think everyone w/ acne or red marks agree with me here that the sun makes ur acne look so much worse

than it really is... in most lights i don't hide as much but in the sun i look straight down :wacko:

Ever since I was a young lad I've plotted to destroy the sun.. Oh don't you worry, the righteous will prevail one day!

.. I'm at least half serious, I have bantered about wanting to blow up the sun ever since I was in early high school. :)

WHOOOA....AND IT'S TIME TO FEEL GOOD!

(actually, it's nighttime and rainy outside, but I like it in here better!)

I've never understood how people can describe sunny days as beautiful. To me the most beautiful days are the darkest ones, or the cold rainy stormy ones. I hate daytime because I don't want to tan, and the heat drains me. I'm basically a vampire and I think its perfectly reasonable. :cool:

Each to their own I spose!

I've never understood how people can describe sunny days as beautiful. To me the most beautiful days are the darkest ones, or the cold rainy stormy ones. I hate daytime because I don't want to tan, and the heat drains me. I'm basically a vampire and I think its perfectly reasonable. :cool:

cough, scary, cough, wierd

cough, scary, cough, wierd

Keep eating your mothers happyflowers.

:lol:

people.....the sun is essential for life. you can't avoid it....unless you're chuck norris, but that's another story...just try to make amends with it...say hello to it every morning, soak him up with your body, show him how you can fry eggs on cars....you will become the bestest of friends. don't diss the sun, or else he'll burn you.

Yah i like the rainy days too, they make me relaxed. Oh God please make it rain tommorow :pray:

i could really care less about what random people on the street throught about my skin, but ifs its really hot and humid, i could feel the oil pouring out of my pores, which makes me want to stay inside in air condictioned places.

We need the sun for Vitamin D... but too much sun is not healthy, of course. I also try to stay away from a lot of sunlight. Everytime my sister opens the shades of my windows, I close it back and she wonders why..lol... well, first of all, I'm not a morning person and I don't like too much sunshine in my room in the morning AND especially when my skin looks so bad.

despite how the sun makes your acne more noticeable.. it actually helps treat it. tanning reduces acne faster and more effectively than tons of medications. :P