Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hey Guys!!

How long do you use your makeup till it runs out or you buy it new again? I was jw because I have had proactiv makeup since probably october or november and i believe its the reason why my face broke out a lil more than usually. Since it was so long, usually my make-up is gone before that. Thanks 4 ur opinions!!

Buhbye. :wub:

*Franny G*

Hey Guys!!

How long do you use your makeup till it runs out or you buy it new again? I was jw because I have had proactiv makeup since probably october or november and i believe its the reason why my face broke out a lil more than usually. Since it was so long, usually my make-up is gone before that. Thanks 4 ur opinions!!

*Franny G*

Try Neutrogena Skin Clearing formula. It has never made me breakout. If you think that your make up is making you breakout, check the expiration date.

Hey Guys!!

*Franny G*

my foundation has no expiration date...i looked everywhere :think:

Hey!

Haha did it come in a box or in a package because thats where I think the expiration date could be. Does it have acne treatment in it as well?... maybe only those with acne treatment have expiration dates but I'm not sure about that. :wub:

Franny G!

Hey!

The expiration date I believe was on the box. And I don't have the box nemore. But that was a good idea which I didn't even think of... thanks so much!! There is an expiration date on the bottom of my concelear but that is at home and I think it lasts longer then the powder and foundation!! Thanks 4 ur help!! U guys rock. :wub:

Franny G!

oh man, since october/november?

toss that makeup out now!!

its hard to tell when to toss ur makeup because they usually dont have expiry dates, but i read in a magazine that u shouldn't keep it for more than a few months (bacteria and stuff can grow, i expect). my friend and i both have experienced, that old makeup can cause breakouts. .. which reminds me.. i should do that myself soon!

although sometimes it seems like waste, cuz i only use half the container... but meh. i use maybelline and it only costs about $13 or so

oh man, since october/november?

toss that makeup out now!!

its hard to tell when to toss ur makeup because they usually dont have expiry dates, but i read in a magazine that u shouldn't keep it for more than a few months (bacteria and stuff can grow, i expect). my friend and i both have experienced, that old makeup can cause breakouts. .. which reminds me.. i should do that myself soon!

although sometimes it seems like waste, cuz i only use half the container... but meh. i use maybelline and it only costs about $13 or so

thanks for letting us know about that!! oh man.. i recently started using my colorstay from like 2 years ago.. i'm gonna toss it out immediately!!