Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Robynxo

Really oily and have new cyst, but following regimen perfectly

Hi everyone, hope you're all havin a good friday :cool:

I'm currently still on the regimen (there's a link on my sig)

Now as the sunny days are kicking in, it's been getting warmer, so my skin has been getting really oily. I have a new cyst next to my mouth. Actually there's 3 spots really close and they form a big red lump that really hurts.

I've not spots like this since I started the regimen. Then again, when I started the regimen, the sunny days were pretty much over.

My skin seems to feel moist all through the day, and it actually felt tingly aswell today, and when I rubbed my nose, my fingers ended up looking really shiny from the grease on my face.

I'm pretty sure that the cyst next to my mouth has appeared resulting from the oiliness on my face. I don't want any more like it...

I don't want to veer too far from the products I'm currently using (Just garnier face wash and 'simple' moisturiser, as well as Dan's bp). I'm just wondering if anyone else has had this experience? And could they recommend any advice/tips on how to combat this?

Thanks for any help :)

Have you tried those oil blotting sheets, I've never tried them myself but apparantly most people that use them find them pretty effective :)

oh yeah thanks! I guess I could give them a go. I used to have them ages ago and they worked then.

I use tissue at the mo but it only seems to rub the oil in rather than absorb any. thanksX

kitchen roll tends 2 work for me if my nose feels oily!

an ur skin shud get a lil better in the summer i reckon x :) coz ul sorta tan a little so the redmarks wil go away

it could be your wash or moisturizer that is causing your face to get those things.i got breakouts from a couple differnt mosterizers.you can try using a differnt one for about a week and see if that helps and doesn't cause breakouts.

u think uve started to slack on the regimen coz uve been clear for a while hun? x

yeah maybe. iv been varyin the amount of bp iv been putting on my face, maybe thats why its gettin oily.

i tried not wearin foundation today, just a bit of concealer, but my skin's still got just as oily, so I know its not my makeup.

its prob just cos im tired or somethin silly like that.. :doh: